TalkSmart is designed to help transform a dealership website from a ‘dead-zone’ into a conversation-packed, lead-generating arena.
West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) September 16, 2014
Gubagoo Inc.’s new TalkSmart(sm) is designed to drive ‘smart,’ high-converting phone leads. Integrated into Gubagoo’s analytics-driven website chat and communications platform, TalkSmart closes the loop on customer communications via dealership websites. TalkSmart caters to the large percentage of consumers who say that talking to a live person is still their top communications preference, while also helping dealerships ensure that they never miss a car sale because they have missed a call (research shows that at least 20% of a dealership’s call go unanswered).
“In the rush to make websites function at their best, it is important that dealers don’t forget about the oldest kind of chat – the good old-fashioned phone call. TalkSmart is designed to help transform a dealership website from a ‘dead-zone’ into a conversation-packed, lead-generating arena,” said Brad Title, CEO of Gubagoo Inc.
A 24/7 phone concierge solution with a ‘brain,’ TalkSmart, like Gubagoo’s chat solution, ChatSmart, is powered by an innovative analytics/tracking engine and inventory-matching platform. And, like ChatSmart, which is showing huge conversion, lead and sales increases for dealerships, TalkSmart is already driving significant results.
Larry H. Miller Used Car Supermarket of Sandy, Utah has been utilizing TalkSmart. Says Internet Sales Manager, Doug Webb: “TalkSmart is vital for any store that doesn’t have the proper staffing in place to handle the call volume. Additionally, for bigger stores with BDC’s, it’s an essential backstop tool to make sure you’re able to set the appointment.”
According to research, plenty of customers still want to talk with a real, live person (71 percent of consumers say talking with a live agent over the phone was still the top preference*). And, with smartphones increasingly dominating the digital universe, phone calls are on the rise in dealerships. According to ADP, phone calls are now outpacing e-mail or form leads by a 4:1 ratio (a rise from 2:1 in January). And, in the last two years, phone leads are up 46% versus Internet leads.
With TalkSmart, when a dealership website visitor wants to connect on the phone, he/she will be talking to someone who already knows what he/she wants because Gubagoo agents have a transparent window into the exact cars or dealer services that the website visitor was already researching. The phone agents can then intelligently discuss, automatically display, and send offers / incentives on relevant dealer inventory. Dealerships can use TalkSmart as their first-ring, 24/7 call solution or just for after-hours; either way the U.S.-based agents set sales and service appointments, and after each call the TalkSmart platform seamlessly delivers back to the dealership (CRM systems) these extremely hot, information-packed leads, for follow-up.
More on How TalkSmart Works:
- Before a dealer site visitor dials, Gubagoo’s Behavioral Engagement and Scoring Technology (the B.E.A.S.T.) has already relentlessly tracked that visitor’s site behavior (the exact cars they looked at, pages visited, etc.). So, no matter who takes the call, whether in-dealership staff or outsourced TalkSmart call center agents, that customer’s rich profile is always right in front of them - ensuring efficient, relevant, high-converting conversations out of the gate.
- TalkSmart also identifies if incoming calls are for sales or service and can screen callers to transfer to the right department. Additionally, all dealership info is baked right into the platform: hours, location/directions, etc.
- Because TalkSmart integrates Gubagoo’s patent-pending Inventory Control and Vehicle Matching platforms, which predictively match the right in-stock dealer inventory to that customer, dealer salespeople and call center agents can discuss and share online, live, relevant inventory feeds/views (with pictures and vehicle details) all married to the right offers/incentives. This vehicle-matching technology also helps dealers move the oldest inventory, because it puts the relevant, aged vehicles first in line. In general, because agents are informed and can be instantly responsive to consumer questions, the likelihood of gathering contact info, and setting test drive and showroom visits, rises dramatically.
- During or after the call TalkSmart’s system allows agents to send emails displaying relevant inventory, with the right incentives/offers, with just a click – again, spotlighting the aged inventory first.
- After every call, the dealership is sent all these highly motivated leads, with the caller’s contact info, the vehicles they’re interested in, and a complete transcript of the call. The TalkSmart platform seamlessly inserts all this data into a dealer’s CRM system to make following up on these sales opportunities easy.
- Dealers have total flexibility in set-up: they can choose to use the TalkSmart call center for all incoming calls – turn it on for just after-hours – or to take every showroom and service department call after the fourth ring, to protect against missed opportunities and frustrated customers.
- Every TalkSmart agent is U.S.-based, and for both of Gubagoo’s telephony and chat channels, operators that speak numerous languages are available, and instant translations are built into the platform.
Based in West Palm Beach, Florida, and staffed by a team of veteran technologists and innovators in lead conversion, Gubagoo offers revolutionary behavioral engagement and scoring technologies for automotive websites. With a mission to provide a smarter, more cost-effective alternative to the old lead generation model, Gubagoo is the first dealership website solution that successfully makes anonymous traffic identifiable, and converts the 95% of dealer site traffic that traditionally defects. Incorporating smart predictive matching and the best chat technology available - and powered by its proprietary behavioral engagement and scoring engine, ‘B.E.A.S.T.’ - Gubagoo engages new and repeat dealer site visitors with unprecedented relevance. Over 700 dealerships, including some of the nation’s largest dealer groups, as well as OEM-certified programs, already have adopted Gubagoo-powered websites.
Gubagoo Media Relations:
Melanie Webber, mWEBB Communications, (949) 307-1723, melanie(at)mwebbcom(dot)com
Cassandra Cavanah, mWEBB Communications, (818) 397-4630, cassandra(at)mwebbcom(dot)com