London, UK (PRWEB) September 16, 2014
Russia is anticipated to account for the entire LNG (liquefied natural gas) liquefaction capacity expansion in the European region during 2014-2018. The nation’s LNG liquefaction capacity is forecast to grow by 5 times from the capacity in 2013 during the forecast period. Italy and the UK are poised to fuell the LNG regasification capacity expansion in Europe by end-2018, comprising 45% of the total capacity growth. The LNG regasification capacity in Italy are expected to post a 324.6% increase through to 2018.
The annual capital spending for the planned liquefaction terminals is projected to surge by 141% in Europe in the next five years. The capital expenses for the planned LNG regasification terminals are set to decrease by around 80% during the forecasted period.
Comprehensive research study “Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in Europe - Russia to Drive the Development of LNG Export Infrastructure” worked out by GlobalData is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in Europe - Russia to Drive the Development of LNG Export Infrastructure
Published: August, 2014
Price: US$ 3,000.00
The report draws up an elaborate picture of the European LNG industry, provides historical data for 2005-2013 plus forecasts to 2018. It presents up-to-date information pertaining to all LNG terminals, active and planned alike; information on capacity of all liquefaction and regasification terminals; operator information for active and planned LNG terminals; information on the leading companies, including National Grid plc, Enagas S.A. and Statoil ASA, operating in the sector including descriptions of their businesses and strategic analysis. R&D projects, changes in strategies, corporate contractions and expansions, and regulatory landscape are addressed in the study; as well as details of key M&As, partnerships, PE investments and IPOs are available.
Reasons to Buy:
- Receive the most recent information on all liquefaction and regasification terminals, both active and planned, in the region.
- Discover growth opportunities and segments in Europe’s LNG industry.
- Enhance decision making based on accurate historic and forecast capacity data.
- Evaluate your competitors’ LNG assets.
- Comprehend your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Devise strategies based on the up-to-date regulatory, financial, and operational events.
- Close deals with a detailed understanding of how competitors are funded, and the partnerships and mergers which have shaped the marketplace.
- Identify and examine the strong and weak points of the leading regional players.
More comprehensive market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.