London, UK (PRWEB) September 16, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 3rd Edition Middle East Homeland Security Summit. The event will be held on September 29 - October 1, 2014, in Amman, Jordan.
Organised by Fleming Gulf, the 3rd Edition Middle East Homeland Security Summit is likely to become a unique platform for thorough discussions on the most crucial issues related to the currently existing and emerging homeland security threats faced by the GCC and MENA regions.
The forthcoming summit is expected to gather many counter-terrorism experts, law makers, internal security officials, border protection officials and numerous other related bodies. During the three-day summit, the participants will have a great opportunity to share their first-hand experiences regarding the evolving challenges and threats having relevance to ‘Homeland Security’ or ‘Internal Security’ in the Gulf and MENA regions.
3rd Edition Middle East Homeland Security Summit
Date: September 29 - October 1, 2014
Location: Le Royal Hotels & Resorts, Amman, Jordan
Main Topics Planned for Discussion During the 3rd Edition Middle East Homeland Security Summit:
- Integrated Strategies for Information Security in GCC Region
- Develop Regional Cooperation on Cyber Defense and Deterrence Against Cyber Terrorism
- Geospatial Intelligence Empowering Internal Security Apparatus of States
- Evolving Challenges in Port Security in the GCC & Broader Middle East Region
- Critical Infrastructure & Maritime Export Corridors – A Standard Risk
- Aerial Surveillance a ‘Force Multiplier‘ to Protect Maritime Assets Such as Offshore Oil & Gas Platforms & Tankers
- Many more...
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com, please visit our Registration Page.