We are really excited about the Open Mobile Summit this year.This event is all about optimising the product experience through mobile.
(PRWEB) September 17, 2014
For 2014, The Open Mobile Summit is focussing on ‘Creating Unique Mobile Consumer Moments’. The various mobile experts will shed light around the latest possibilities that mobile offers the consumer in regards to services, experiences and lifestyle. The Summit will be the place to discuss innovations taking place at the ‘mobile-end-point’ - where mobile technology meets the consumer. The event will therefore bring leading brands including ESPN, Sears, H&M, HTC and Expedia together to explore how they are using mobile technology to develop a more contextual experience for their customers.
The event organiser, Emily Savage remarked that "We are really excited about the Open Mobile Summit this year. It is quite unique for a mobile event to be fully focussed on bringing a broad spectrum of brands and b2c companies together to share and explore how they are using mobile to deliver, both digital and non-digital, end products in a more compelling manner. This event is all about optimising the product experience through mobile."
At The Open Mobile Summit, SF, 2014, over 70 industry leaders will debate innovations in mobile to understand how businesses can deliver the next level of mobile experience to their consumers in today’s digital society. These include:
- Anthony J. Melone, CTO, Verizon Corporation
- Daniel Danker, CPO, Shazam
- John Kim, CPO, Expedia
- Claude Zellweger, Advanced VP of Design, HTC
- Michael Goo, VP Services and Platform, T-Mobile USA
- Ryan Spoon, SVP Product, ESPN
- Greg Ballard, SVP Digital Gaming, Warner Bros.
- Stephen Clements, Executive Creative Director, AKQA
- Joe Megibow, CDO, American Eagle Outfitters
- Joff Redfern, VP Mobile Product, LinkedIn
- Tim Connolly, VP Distribution, Hulu
- Kira Scherer Wampler, CMO, Trulia
- Mark Rolston, Founder and CCO, ArgoDesign
- Oisin Lunny, Senior Market Development Manager, OpenMarket
- Hardie Tankersley, VP Digital Product,& Innovation Fox
- Chris Klayko, Strategic Director for Manufacturing, Google
- Ohad Ben-Yoseph, Director of Strategy, LG Electronics
The organisers also highlighted the fact that this week there is a $200 discount on all conference tickets. This expires on Friday 19th September, so to get the best process book this week at https://secure.openmobilemedia.com/san-francisco/register.php
For more information about the Open Mobile Summit 2014 including speakers, agenda and venue, go to http://www.openmobilesummit.com
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is a registered company in England and Wales – Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The company specializes in providing business intelligence to business leaders across the converging mobile, Internet, media and high tech spaces.http://www.openmobilesummit.com
Media and Press Contact:
0044 207 375 7532
0044 207 375 7516