Sayra magazine will deliver to female financial advisors the inspiration, tools and support they need to thrive and grow their business.
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 17, 2014
Lebenthal Wealth Advisors, the wealth management division of Lebenthal Holdings, LLC, announced today the launch of Sayra magazine, a new digital publication exclusively devoted to female financial advisors (FAs).
Sayra is named after Wall Street pioneer Sayra Lebenthal, who co-founded the company in 1925 with her husband, Louis Lebenthal, and remained active in the firm into her 90s.
Conceived and engineered by Alexandra Lebenthal, CEO, Lebenthal Holdings and Sayra Lebenthal’s granddaughter, Sayra is published quarterly and distributed in electronic form to over 90,000 female FAs who control or advise on more than $3 trillion in client assets.
“The rationale behind the launch of this magazine, the first of its kind in the financial services industry, is straightforward,” stated Ms. Lebenthal. “It’s not always easy being a woman in this business, and our publication hopes to become the voice on issues and ideas that are crucial to female financial advisors.”
“I’m very proud of Sayra’s mission—to serve an underserved demographic in the financial services industry,” added Ms. Lebenthal. “Whether our readers are financial advisors at wire houses, regional or independent firms, or running their own RIAs, this magazine will deliver to them the inspiration, tools and support they need to thrive and grow their business.”
Sayra will feature articles that will help female advisors build their business, service their clients, and offer strategies on how to balance life and work. It will include interviews and profiles of successful female advisors, well-known industry and corporate leaders. The first issue of Sayra includes the following articles line-up:
- Alexandra Lebenthal’s one-on-one interview with Maria Bartiromo, Anchor and Global Markets Editor for Fox Business News
- “Billion-dollar Managers: What is Their Secret?” A report on the traits, characteristics and challenges common to billion-dollar managers
- “Advice for a Recent Widow” Features key advices that female financial advisors should give to their clients when the death of a spouse occurs
- “Female Advisors are Drowning in Testosterone” Renowned FA coach Adri Miller-Heckman offers her take on how female advisors can succeed on their own terms
- “Women’s Initiatives, Stewardship & Branding” An interview with Royal Bank of Canada’s Catie Tobin on managing and nurturing female advisors
- “Mama Don’t Preach” A reprint of Manhattan, Inc.’s touching 1988 profile of Sayra Lebenthal
- “A profile of Carrie Galloway” A successful financial advisor and co-head of Lebenthal’s Galloway Stern Group
To obtain an electronic copy of the Fall 2014 issue of Sayra and sign up for future editions, visit http://www.lebenthal.com/lebenthal_wealth_advisors/sayra, or call Lebenthal at (877) 425.6006.
About Lebenthal Wealth Advisors
Lebenthal Wealth Advisors offers advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients. Lebenthal Wealth Advisors is the wealth management division of Lebenthal Holdings, LLC, the venerable New York-based firm that provides a broad range of asset management and capital markets products and services to institutional and retail clients. Further information about Lebenthal Wealth Advisors can be found at http://www.lebenthal.com