FPX Version 8.0 creates a new standard for enterprise applications, incorporating predictive analytics to provide personal and prescriptive guidance at all points of customer interaction.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) September 18, 2014
FPX, a pioneer of cloud-based sales enablement solutions, today unveiled a new application suite, extending its Configure-Price-Quote® (CPQ) solutions to include predictive analytics and new application functionality. The release of FPX Version 8.0 provides a new paradigm of applications to better address the business processes that impact revenue performance.
The FPX Version 8.0 product family is comprised of a comprehensive suite of Revenue Performance Management software applications with productized integrations and interoperability. This enables customers to define and automate straight-through business processes for business activities that span between CRM and ERP systems. The FPX Version 8.0 Revenue Performance Management software suite includes:
- FPX’s Interactive Configuration Manager – A central application for creating and maintaining a variety of business attributes in a structured application. This enables customers to automate the governance for each and every sales transaction regardless of the sales or distribution channel. Additionally, FPX Interactive Configuration Manager defines relationships between disparate product and pricing sources as well as creating and maintaining business rule definitions in a centralized application environment.
- FPX CPQ OnDemand® – FPX’s flagship Configure-Price-Quote® application operates within popular Salesforce automation solutions such as salesforce.com®, SAP Cloud for Customer, Oracle CRM Fusion and Oracle Siebel on-premise; eCommerce systems and web portal systems, providing customers with the only application-driven and multi-channel management CPQ solution on the market.
- FPX Contract Management – Streamlines the sales contract management process to better govern the review, modification and acceptance of terms and conditions management. FPX Contract Management provides a graphical dashboard to identify workflow bottlenecks and provides 100 percent visibility into the “last miles” of the sales funnel.
- FPX Order Automation – FPX Order Automation spans disconnect processes and independent systems, automating the hand-off process from quoting systems to order fulfillment systems. This important application eliminates manual processes in converting sales quotes into orders and provides 100 percent accuracy in the quote-to-order process.
- FPX Revenue & Retention Management – FPX Revenue & Retention Management enables customers to automate the contract renewal processes by identifying contracts scheduled for renewal, assembling relevant services, assets and entitlements, attributes price optimization and prescribes logical add-on based on FPX’s Predictive Analytics. This application module allows companies to create bulk renewal quotes and orders that are optimized for each client.
- FPX Predictive Analytics – FPX Predictive Analytics leverages historical and transactional data from customers’ source systems to make Big Data actionable. FPX predictive analytics transforms quoting into guided selling and transforms the renewal management process into prescriptive up-selling.
- FPX Industry Solution Platform (ISP) – FPX ISP is an application framework for independent software vendors (ISVs) and value added resellers (VARs) to create industry-specific solutions based on combining their domain expertise with FPX’s Industry Solution Platform to create industry specific Revenue Performance Management solutions. FPX’s Industry Solution Platform is a key component of FPX’s vertical solutions strategy.
“VPs of sales and CIOs across industry verticals continue to invest in CPQ application suites to transform their organizations’ go-to-market strategies, driven by the need to improve responsiveness and multichannel customer engagement across customer touchpoints,” said Praveen Sengar, Gartner principal analyst. Sengar goes on to add, “By 2015, the comprehensive, integrated automation of CPQ processes will help companies grow sales by 10%.”1
“FPX Version 8.0 creates a new standard for enterprise applications, incorporating predictive analytics to provide personal and prescriptive guidance at all points of customer interaction,” said Dave Batt, chief executive officer of FPX. “FPX Version 8.0 helps leading companies achieve business impact beyond simply automating ‘lead-to-cash’ processes. FPX makes big data actionable so customers achieve significant increases in revenue performance while lowering the costs associated with manual sales and order management processes.”
FPX’s CPQ Version 8.0 product family is available for the public on October 25, 2014. For more information, please contact a representative at info(at)fpx.com or by calling (866) 826-6344.
FPX is the industry leader and go-to application vendor for any business process that span CRM systems and ERP systems. FPX is the inventor and pioneering innovator of cloud-based Configure-Price-Quote® (CPQ) solutions that automate time-consuming steps in the sales process, increasing productivity, average deal size and overall profitability. FPX provides a suite of Revenue Performance Management applications, comprised of CPQ, Contract Management, Order Automation, Renewal Management and Predictive Analytics, enabling companies of any size to better manage and transform complex and sophisticated business processes in the cloud. FPX is headquartered in Dallas with offices in the greater Minneapolis area, San Francisco, Hong Kong, London and Paris.
Configure-Price-Quote and CPQ OnDemand are registered trademarks of FPX, LLC.
1Gartner “Criteria for the 2014 Magic Quadrant for Configure, Price and Quote Application Suites” by Praveen Sengar. March 31, 2014.