London, UK (PRWEB) September 18, 2014
Moving forward, the generation of industrial solid waste disposal is forecast to continue to post a 10% increase annually, reaching 4.4 billion tonnes in 2014 and 6.4 billion tones by 2018-end. The barriers emerging in the solid waste disposal market are rather high: the industry requires cutting-edge technologies, stable governmental support, superior business performance, and sustainable investments. Currently, the overall industrial development in China is far from being complete, but the domestic waste disposal industry is almost reaching its maturity. Such industry sectors as sludge treatment, industrial hazardous waste disposal and kitchen waste disposal are following a steady upward trend. At present, the enterprises primarily focus on the increasing of their capabilities of the waste incineration power generation. Now, there are 87 waste incineration projects brought into operation amongst the total 196 projects, disposing 95,000 tonnes daily. The top 12 enterprises in China have already captured two thirds of the nation’s waste incineration sector, in which, 9 companies have penned novel project contracts as of 2013, and the 48 novel projects are set to contribute a daily disposal capacity of 47,100 tonnes.
Shenzhen GEM High-Tech Co., Ltd., Grandblue Environment Co., Ltd., Sound Environmental Resources Co., Ltd., Tianjin TEDA Environmental Protection Co., Ltd., and Shanghai Chengtou Holdings Co., Ltd. are the leading players in the field.
Comprehensive research report “In-depth Research on China Solid Waste Disposal Industry, 2014-2018” drawn up by Huidian Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: In-depth Research on China Solid Waste Disposal Industry, 2014-2018
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 2,200.00
The report presents an extensive analysis of the solid waste disposal industry in China. It covers industry development cycle and maturity of industry segmentation. The development of the solid waste disposal market is reviewed in detail worldwide and across different regions. The study reviews the economic environment along with key opportunities and risks in the marketplace, offers accurate data on production capacity, examines technology developments including gaps and their major causes, and contains a market segmentation analysis. Relevant information on the competitive landscape and its influence on the industry, profiles of the top-notch market participants; discussion of investment opportunities and barriers; discussion of the industry’s development prospects over the next five years are featured in the research publication, too.
- All-round overview of the Chinese solid waste disposal market.
- Insights into the solid waste disposal market worldwide and region-wise.
- Environmental analysis of the solid waste disposal industry in China.
- Discussion of the current condition of the national solid waste disposal market.
- Examination of the technology advancements of the respective industry in China.
- Accurate market segmentation of the industry – industrial solid waste market, household waste disposal market, and hazardous solid waste disposal market.
- Evaluation of the competition pattern in the industry alongside an up-close look at the future competitive scenario.
- Profiles of the dominant solid waste disposal enterprises in the country.
- Granular analysis of investment opportunities and barriers in the industry.
- Outlook and future trends of the domestic solid waste disposal market’s development up to 2018.
More comprehensive studies by the publisher can be found at Huidian Research page.