We identified some of our most used CI features, and focused our efforts on broadening their use and customization.
Berea, OH (PRWEB) September 20, 2014
“We identified some of our most used CI features, and focused our efforts on broadening their use and customization” reports Alex Papadimoulis, Inedo’s founder and CEO. “Specifically we increased options for promotion workflows, building, and importing deployment plans. All while simultaneously firming up our integrations with some of the more popular CI servers.”
BuildMaster 4.4 is available here.
The release has several prominent changes:
- Added Global Workflows that allow sharing workflows between applications.
- Workflows can now segregate building and deploying.
- Users now have the ability to import builds directly from a CI server, or as a .zip file.
- Automated promotions can now be specified to occur if certain requirements are met.
- Added event listeners to improve the UX of managing what were formerly notifiers and triggers
- Build numbers can be set from the associated CI tool build number
- Auto-generated variables based on CI build number
This is the short list of the most important changes; the full list can be found on Inedo’s release notes page.
Inedo was founded in 2003 to provide consulting and professional services within the software community. During this period they came to see a need for web based agile release automation suite. In 2008 they began work on BuildMaster, and today they offer not only BuildMaster, but several other pieces of software that are both widely used and widely trusted. Learn more about BuildMaster at inedo.com, and by following @inedo on Twitter.