(PRWEB) September 22, 2014
GlassCraft’s DuraFinish™ Premium Fiberglass Finishing System wins Unique Innovation honor in this year’s Crystal Achievement Awards. This prestigious award showcases the fenestration industry’s outstanding examples of creative and solutions-centered strategies in adapting to an evolving market. GlassCraft’s winning entry, DuraFinish premium fiberglass finishing system is a unique manufacturing technology using water-based instead of gel-stain process, and a patented robotic spray process.
With DuraFinish, GlassCraft can offer customers these superior features to its Artisan Collection of premium fiberglass entry doors:
1) Most realistic wood grain and color finish
2) Superior UV-cured top coat with very high resistance to scratching, chipping and severe weather
3) Durability through multiple delivery chains
4) Protection from shipping and construction site abuse
5) Sustainable and HAP-free process
5) 5 year finish warranty.
As a premium entry door manufacturer, GlassCraft continually seeks ways in how to make better products for its customers, while benefiting its employees and the environment, explains GlassCraft Pres. John Plummer. This CAA honor is GlassCraft’s 3rd prestigious award this year for its DuraFinish premium fiberglass finishing process.