“As SAP environments grow larger and more complex, it becomes more important for organizations to be confident their changes are going to work as expected and then not break anything that is already working well,”
Melbourne, AU (PRWEB) September 23, 2014
Revelation Software Concepts Pty Ltd (RSC), a pioneer and market leader in simplifying change control and automation for SAP® software users, has released Rev-Trac® Service Pack 9 (SPS09). The service pack integrates with SAP’s Business Process Change Analyzer(BPCA) to allow Rev-Trac customers to directly initiate BPCA impact analysis on components delivered via a single or multiple Rev-Trac requests. SPS09 also facilitates full integration to multiple key third-party solutions for enhanced automation ALM options.
“As SAP environments grow larger and more complex, it becomes more important for organizations to be confident their changes are going to work as expected and then not break anything that is already working well,” noted Rick Porter, Revelation Software Concepts VP Business Development. “This latest Rev-Trac release provides this confidence through tight integration of Rev-Trac’s change control processes with Solution Manager BPCA for in process impact analysis automation.”
Key Rev-Trac SPS09 features include:
- Integration with SAP Solution Manager’s Business Process Change Analyzer (BPCA) component, permitting Rev-Trac users to automatically initiate broad impact analysis of components delivered via multiple transports attached to Rev-Trac requests
- Enhanced transport migration automation functionality, giving teams greater control and closer focus for smooth delivery of complex changes involving multiple co-dependencies
- Full compatibility of OOPS+ (Rev-Trac’s Overtake and Overwrite Prevention System) with SAP’s latest deployment tools
- Integration with CodeProfiler (ABAP code analysis) to allow Rev-Trac users to directly initiate automated in-process code analysis
- Integration with ServiceNow (service desk) Change Management component to automate data synchronizations linking crucial change management data and processes across systems for enhanced visibility and audit compliance
For more information on RSC, its products and services see http://www.xrsc.com. Rev-Trac SPS09 is available to all RSC customers using Rev-Trac 6.0 and above.
About Revelation Software Concepts
Revelation Software Concepts (RSC) specializes in simplifying change control for SAP solu-tions, developing market-leading technology to reduce the risks and lower the costs of delivering changes into information systems. Since RSC was founded in 1997, some of the world’s largest companies have come to rely upon its mature change control solutions. Its deep expertise and responsive support have made RSC the leading change-control specialist for SAP solution-based infrastructures around the globe. RSC is 100% SAP solution-focused. Its products simplify change control for both ABAP™ and non-ABAP programming language-based technologies, reflecting RSC’s commitment to technologically innovative change control solutions that serve current market needs. For more information, visit http://www.xrsc.com.
# # #
Note to Editors— Rev-Trac is a registered trademark of Revelation Software Concepts Pty Ltd. SAP, ABAP and all SAP logos are the trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.