Los Angeles, Ca (PRWEB) September 20, 2014
The new cellular phone plan “Matching-Magic” from RingPlus will be more than just another wireless plan – it’s a whole new ecosystem, which will be rolled out in five tiers:
1) “Matching-Magic” for RingPlus members opens November 3rd, 2014
2) “Magic-Friend” (referral program) opens November 17th, 2014
3) “Magic-Shop”, an online auction system where minutes, text, and data can be exchanged between members and converted into Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin opens December 1, 2014
4) “Magic-Freeze”, the ability to freeze minutes, SMS, and data for future use up to 3 months, role over minutes alike opens Jan 3, 2015
5) “Magic-Life”, the ability to extend the life of cell phone minutes, SMS, and data past their 24-hour expiration date to a full 30 days opens Jan 3, 2015
RingPlus targets November 3, 2014 for RingPlus subscribers to be able to open and link a free second line “Magic-Matching” to any paid account, providing a low-cost or even free plan to a loved one or friend.
It works as follows: For every minute, SMS, and megabyte of data that is used on the linked paid plan, the “Magic-Plan” will be matched with the equivalent minute, SMS, or megabyte of data as soon as the usage on the paid line occurs. Matched minutes, text, and data will be available for 24 hours. In case a subscriber on “Magic-Matching” needs more minutes, SMS, or data, they can be purchased at a rate of 5 cents per minute, SMS, and megabyte of data. Rules and restrictions will apply.
“Magic-Friend” Referral Program - November 3, 2014
Subscribers that recommend RingPlus to new members must make sure that the friend enters the referring friend’s phone number when they register a new account. Thirty percent of all usage (minutes, text, and data) accrued on the friend’s line will be added as magic minutes to the referring friend’s account. These minutes, text, and data also expire after 24 hours.
“Magic-Shop” - December 1, 2014
When subscribers have too many or not enough “Magic-Minutes”, text, or data, they can visit the “Magic-Shop”, an online auction system, to buy or sell minutes, text, and data with other subscribers. Minutes that are sold may be converted to Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin as a convenience to the subscriber.
“Magic-Freeze”, “Magic-Life” - January 1, 2014
Subscribers will be able to put “Magic-Minutes”, SMS, and data into a Freeze so they can be saved for 3 months without being expired. Unfrozen minutes must be used within 24 hours. After 24 hours, they will expire. As an alternative, subscribers can extend the life of their allotment from 24 hours to 3 months for a small fee. This gives subscribers with a “Magic-Matching” the ability to conserve minutes and participate in a very interesting retail market.
Retailers will be able to sell RingPlus minutes, SMS, and data to RingPlus end users in a unique industry changing business model.