London (PRWEB UK) 23 September 2014
Prepaid365 are delighted to announce that the Ukash Travel Money Prepaid MasterCard was reviewed and launched on Prepaid365, the UK's leading prepaid card portal.
According to the review team at Prepaid365, the Ukash Travel Money MasterCard is the undisputed prepaid travel card of choice in 2014 and beyond, and they provide 5 awesome reasons that make this card special.
1. Zero ATM Fees abroad: There is no ATM fee charged by Ukash for making a cash withdrawal abroad, which means that consumers can withdraw cash at ATM's without paying a fee to Ukash.
2. Free to Purchase: They say that the best things in life are free. That may not necessarily be true when one considers the likes of Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana and so on and so forth being classified in the best category, but the Ukash Travel Money card is definitely free to purchase, with no sign up or monthly fees.
3. Enhanced Security with the Ability to lock the card: Consumers can travel without fear with their Chip & PIN prepaid MasterCard and when they are not using the card, they can simply block their card using an SMS Text message or unblock it when they are ready to use it again.
4. No POS Transaction Fees anywhere: Exactly as it says on the tin; there are no transaction fees to be paid for using the Ukash Travel money prepaid card in the UK or abroad.
5. Ukash is Strong, Stable and here to stay: Ukash is a trading name of Smart Voucher, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution. One of the fastest growing companies in the UK, Ukash is a 4 time winner of the Queens Award and unlike a few operators within the travel and prepaid industry, Ukash is unlikely to disappear any time soon!
With two currencies available, the Euro card is best for spending when consumers travel across Europe and the US Dollar card is ideal for travel across the US or wherever USD is accepted.
Consumers can use the card in other non EUR/USD regions (including the UK) but there is a 2.75% FX charge for using the card with ATM transactions costing $2.50/€1.80 in addition to that 2.75% FX fee.
Additional details can be found on the Ukash website and the card can also be purchased online by providing a few personal and address details. It’s easy to apply for the card; consumers simply choose card currency (EUR or USD) and the amount to be loaded on the prepaid travel card and complete their order by paying with a UK debit card.
Read the full Ukash Review at: http://www.prepaid365.com/prepaid-reviews/ukash-travel-money-prepaid-mastercard-review/