London, UK (PRWEB) September 22, 2014
The R&D of cancer vaccines has seen a considerable growth in the recent years. The statistically important data received from clinical research studies have confirmed the efficacy and safety of cancer vaccines. The primary challenge to the development of such vaccines is the lack of sufficient information about the exact mechanism of how a human’s immune system works. The administration of these medicines leads to various results in different individuals owing to known factors with genetics possibly playing a key role. Increased knowledge will assist in pinpointing the exact area, where more emphasis should be placed for better results.
With the growing focus of pharma companies in the cancer vaccine sector, the prophylactic vaccines segment increased substantially to become the biggest source of revenue, whilst the therapeutic vaccines segment still remains untapped. The regulatory bodies are expected to accelerate the approval process, particularly for therapeutic vaccines. This in tandem with heavy investment in the R&D of these vaccines by the pharma companies will most likely push the global cancer vaccines market onto a fast growth trajectory.
However, the novelty of cancer vaccines makes it hard for the standardisation of clinical trials, as the criteria needed for the quantification of its effectiveness are not fully discovered, resulting in a loss of valuable time. Additionally, the existing methods are standardised for traditional cancer therapeutic methods like radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and surgery, which are not applicable for cancer vaccines owing to their different modes of action. In the near term, investigators are expected to find the proper solution for this problem and it will decrease the winding time.
New research report “Global Cancer Vaccines Market & Pipeline Analysis” worked out by Kuick Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Cancer Vaccines Market & Pipeline Analysis
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 2,400.00
The report provides a complete guide to the world cancer vaccines market, aiming at assisting companies in the clinical development of vaccines for curing this disease. The research study provides a comprehensive overview the market’s current scenario and dynamics, discusses FDA’s regulatory framework for the development and marketing of cancer vaccines. The publication presents a deep overview of the world cancer vaccines clinical pipeline, covers the marketed cancer vaccines profile, and reviews the suspended and discontinued cancer vaccines in clinical trials. The comprehensive competitive scenario analysis along with profiles of the leading players can also be found in the report.
Companies discussed: Advaxis, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics, Celldex Therapeutics, Dendreon Corporation, Galena Biopharma, ImmunoGen, Roche, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, NeoStem Oncology, Merck, NewLink Genetics, Novartis, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals, Northwest Biotherapeutics, and Seattle Genetics.
- Comprehensive overview of cancer vaccines, their mechanism and innovations.
- Deep analysis of the adjuvant platforms for cancer vaccines delivery
- In-depth overview of the global cancer vaccines market, its actual scenario along with a review of clinical pipeline.
- Insightful review of personalized cancer vaccines: progress & possibilities.
- Review of the public HPV cancer vaccination programme.
- All-round analysis of the worldwide cancer vaccines market dynamics, with coverage of favorable market parameters as well as issues to be solved.
- Profound insights into the future prospects of cancer vaccines.
- Insight into the 289 cancer vaccines in clinical pipeline globally, by phase of clinical research, indication, company and country.
- Comprehensive study of the 12 marketed cancer vaccines by indication, company and country.
- Profiles of the suspended and discontinued cancer vaccines clinical pipeline by phase, company, indication and country.
- Regulatory framework for cancer vaccines’ development and marketing.
- Examination of the competitive landscape, comprising an overview of businesses and product pipeline.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.