Veterans are joining in discussions pertaining to global LPG & ethane supply/ demand & trade dynamics, US LPG trade flow, demand & import requirements in Japan & Korea, PDH in China, and much more.
Dubai, UAE (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
Newly added to this year's summit is the LPGtrade Awards Night to honor outstanding contributions by LPG industry players with four award categories, namely – Best Trading Company 2014, Best Logistics Partner (Shipping) 2014, Best Broker 2014 and Personality of the Year 2014. The awards will be decided via peers voting, which closes on 21 October 2014.
Apart from the awards night, the summit also promises key sessions on:
- Global LPG & Ethane Supply/ Demand & Trade Dynamics: Challenges & Expectations – Poten & Partners (UK) Ltd
- US Shale Renaissance, Impact on Global Trade & Challenges – Phillips 66
- Assessing the Demand & Imports Requirement in Asia’s Key LPG Markets – Japan by Astomos Energy Corporation, Korea by E1 Corporation and the Philippines by Eastern Petroleum Corp. (Eastern Renewable Fuels Corporation)
- China’s PDH Project Development & Demand/Import Growth Outlook of LPG – Oriental Energy Company Limited
- The New World LPG Supply Paradigm & Risk Management Effect – SHV Gas Supply & Risk Management SAS
- Global LPG Trade-Flow & Key Trend in Pricing – Oil Price Information Service (OPIS)
- Updates on the Expansion of the Panama Canal & Commercial Terms, Opportunities for Enhanced LPG Trade – Panama Canal Authority
- Energy Reforms in Mexico & What Opportunities for the Mexican LPG Market? – Amexgas
- Analyzing the Growing Presence of LPG in Various Petrochemical Processes – What Potential & Opportunity does this Translate into? – FACTS Global Energy
- Shipowners’ Perspective: Current LPG VLGC Shipping Market – Dorian LPG Ltd.
- Development of LPG Shipping Market & Freight Rates (VLGC & Pressurized) – Viamar AS
- Panel Discussion: Thriving Amidst New Competition
Moderator – Deacon Shorr, President, Management / LPG, Libra Fearnley Energy
Panelists from SHV Gas Supply & Risk Management SAS, Oriental Energy Company Limited and Poten & Partners (UK) Ltd.
A Workshop on ‘LPG Pricing, Trading, Shipping & Risk Management’ led by Fabien Markiewicz, Director, F M Energy Services and Reidar A. Sundvor, Partner, Viamar AS is also arranged right after the summit.
Visit the event website or contact Ms. Huiyan at +65 6346 9113 for more information.