London, UK (PRWEB) September 23, 2014
In the early going, games were restricted to table-top games and related video games. The advent and popularity of electronic devices and PCs along with the rise of the Internet has resulted in the development and commercialisation of gaming. Consumers are currently craving after various forms of interactive entertainment such as games. Games now have various genres and offer a diversity of user experiences across a broad range of platforms.
The global games market is forecast to grow at a 9.19% CAGR during 2013-2018. The emergence of mobile games is one of the core factors propelling the growth in the sector. However, piracy could act as a key challenge to the market’s expansion. Electronic Arts, Activision Blizzard, Sony, Microsoft, and Tencent Holdings are amid the leading market participants today.
New research study “Global Games Market 2014-2018” prepared by Infiniti Research is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Games Market 2014-2018
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 3,000.00
The market research study covers the current status and the future outlook of the games market globally, with a focus on Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and the MEA region, as well as the key countries such as the USA, China and Japan. The report provides a value chain analysis, classification of games based on value and volume, revenues from the top 150 grossing games. It presents market sizing data plus forecasts, as well as Porter’s five forces analysis of the market. Granular market segmentation by product and geography is included. An insightful vendor landscape analysis including the top 5 players alongside a host of others operating in the field is available. Furthermore, the study identifies the market drivers and challenges as well as their influence on the sector, as well as examines the prevailing trends that are expected to shape the market’s future growth path through to 2018.
- All-round study of the games market on the global scale and across the leading regions and nations, including market size figures plus granular forecasts to 2018, along with the prospective growth rate of the sector.
- Comprehensive market segmentation by product and geography.
- Identification and evaluation of the key market trends in the market and their influence.
- Scrupulous study of the main drivers of, and challenges to the market’s growth, alongside their influence.
- Vendor landscape review, covering key news, M&As, market shares as of 2013, etc.
- Profiles of the 5 leading vendors (business overview, geographic and business segmentation (by revenue, product), latest developments, strategy, a SWOT analysis), as well as a discussion of other prominent participants.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Infiniti Research page.