(PRWEB UK) 23 September 2014
SMi is proud to have Sergio Vieira, Director of Customer Insights & Interaction at Llyods Banking Group speaking at the 2nd annual Big Data in Retail Finance conference taking place in London on November 27th 2014. In his speech he will highlight how to extract insights from existing and new sources of internal data, extend existing capabilities and unveil the value locked away in internal systems. His experience in customer insight and interaction will provide a unique access into finding the most relevant information, analysing it and using it as a tool for profitability.
This conference will look at how to deal with economic uncertainty and increasing regulations. It will also take a strategic look at how organisations can derive genuine insight from their data and changes the way they interact with customers, competitors and the market through fact-driven decision-making.
Why you should attend:
- New for 2014 - Profiling your customer - find out how to really get to know your clients
- Understand privacy issues and how to implement the best practice to mitigate the risks
- Learn how to use your data more effectively in key decision making processes
- Analyse the newest tools for implementing robust big data processes and technologies
2014 Key speakers Include:
- Alan Grogan, Chief Analytics Officer, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Bob Skerett, UK Telematics Director, Royal & Sun Alliance
- Orlando Machado, Head of Customer Insight and Engagement, Moneysupermarket
- Sergio Vieira, Director of Customer Insights & Interaction, Lloyds Bank Plc
- Alastair Barter, Senior Policy Officer, Information Commisioner’s Office
- Oliver Werneyer, VP, Data Distribution Leader, Swiss Re
- Professor Mark Witehorn, Chair of Analytics, School of Computing, University of Dundee
- Max Hunter, Senior Business Consultant, Intelligent Shopper Solutions, Aimia
- Darren Hodder, Director, Fraud Consulting Ltd.
For more information please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014bigdata19.asp.
To register please contact Dayo Adejuwon on +44 (0) 20 7827 6070 or email dadejuwon(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk.
Group booking discounts available.