The summit will cover issues pertaining to – Latest techniques and innovations in Warehouse Finance and Collateral Management, Current Warehouse Finance issues in China, Best Practices of Reliable Risk Assessment along the Supply Chain, etc.
Singapore (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
Summit organizer confirms today that Vincent Lecadre, Chief Financial Officer, Asia at SOCAR Trading and Willem Klaassens, CFO of Clearsource are the latest to join the final speaker line up. They join international panel of experts who will share vital insights on overcoming challenges related to collateral risks as well as risk mitigation solutions within financing structures and overcoming issues related to fraud.
Designed by an esteemed panel of traders with extensive experience in overcoming challenges in financing commodities in warehouses or in transit inventory finance, the summit will cover issues pertaining to – Latest techniques and innovations in Warehouse Finance and Collateral Management, Current Warehouse Finance issues in China, Best Practices of Reliable Risk Assessment along the Supply Chain, Strategizing Effective Inventory Management, Risk Mitigation in Collateral Control Structures within Commodity Trade Transactions as well as sharing details on Political and Credit Risks in Current Commodity Trade & Finance Markets.
The panelists for the November summit include –
- Makiko Toyoda, Product Lead, International Finance Corporation (IFC) Global Warehouse Finance Program
- Audrey Zuck, Director, Texel Finance
- John MacNamara, Global Head of Structured Commodity Trade Finance, Deutsche Bank
- Aleksandr Belozertsev, President, Alexandra Inc, Moscow
- Matthew Cox, Partner, Dentons
- Peter Hopkins, Managing Director, Drum Commodities
- Dan Day-Robinson, Vice-Chairman, Swiss Futures & Options Association
- Matthieu Delorme, Chief Operating Officer - Commodities, Cotecna Trade Services
- Steve Capon, Regional Manager, Political Risks & Credit, Asia Pacific, ACE Global Markets
- William Shaw, Managing Director, Texel Asia
- André Soumah, Chairman, Ace Global Depositary
- Julien Moreau-Pernet, Head of Structured Inventory Finance Asia, ECT Commodities (inviting)
- Chris Sturgess, Director, Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE)
To add value, the program also include a Post Conference Workshop on – What Could Possibly Go Wrong in Inventory Finance? The half day workshop is led by Dan Day-Robinson, Vice-Chairman, Swiss Futures & Options Association; John MacNamara, Global Head, Structured Commodity Trade Finance, Deutsche Bank and Matthew Cox, Partner, Dentons.
The summit expects to draw Trade financiers, Structured trade finance professionals, Commodity Trading firms, Risk managers, Collateral managers, Professional advisers and Lawyers & service firms.
Contact Ms. Grace at +65 6346 9147 for more details.