We listen to our clients and develop knowledge that meets their tech support needs.
(PRWEB) September 23, 2014
RightAnswers, Inc., the #1 provider of cloud-based knowledge management products and services for delivering SmartService™, today announced that it has added new titles to its Knowledge-Paks®, the most extensive library of solutions for IT support.
New Knowledge-Paks offerings include:
- Knowledge for Google Glass – covering general use of Google Glass for employees experimenting with how to use it within their organizations
- Knowledge for NetSuite CRM – covering general use of the NetSuite CRM for organizations that have made the investment in that platform
- Knowledge for Nagios Core – covering support issues regarding installation, configuration and use of Nagios Core IT infrastructure monitoring software
- Knowledge for Nagios XI – covering support issues regarding installation, configuration and use of Nagios XI IT infrastructure monitoring software
- Knowledge for SQL Server 2014 – covering common support issues for organizations that have upgraded to the SQL Server 2014 relational database
We’ve also added solutions to dozens of existing titles, including Cacti, Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Hyper-V.
“We listen to our clients and develop knowledge that meets their tech support needs, in this case, we expanded our reach further into the NOC and created knowledge around NetSuite, since many of our clients are using RightAnswers integrated with the NetSuite CRM. In addition, we try to stay ahead of the curve and anticipate market demand, as with our knowledge articles on Google Glass,” said Simon Yelsky, Vice President of Product Management and Marketing at RightAnswers.
RightAnswers develops new solutions for technical support based on market and client demand. Clients who have suggestions for additional solutions are requested to contact the RightAnswers content developers at contentgroup(at)rightanswers(dot)com.
RightAnswers is the #1 provider of cloud-based knowledge management, web and mobile self-service and social knowledge solutions enabling clients to deliver SmartService™. Our 450+ clients around the globe use RightAnswers seamlessly integrated with their CRM, ITSM or other customer service software, to provide stellar support experiences while saving millions of dollars a year. For more information, visit rightanswers.com.