The coolest dance begins with one step. The rest will follow.
Saint Louis, Missouri (PRWEB) September 24, 2014
Dance Pizazz, the St. Louis area’s funnest, friendliest dance studio (http://www.dance-pizazz.com), knows that everyone can become a dancer, and would like to share a few tips for those wanting to give it a try.
- Don’t try to be a perfectionist. Give yourself time to build the muscle memory and have fun along the way.
- Dance is for everyone regardless of weight, size or height. Never worry about what people think, because everyone is capable of learning to dance.
- Find a teacher that recognizes ability, not limitations. A good teacher makes people better dancers.
- Don’t be afraid to get into the music, and move with energy and passion. Dance is a form of artistic expression which studies have shown to improve brain activity.
- Attend as often as possible. The best students at Dance Pizazz come at least 5 times a week. Coming often makes learning easy and improves retention. A committed student can become competition ready in months if committed enough.
Follow these steps and dancing will become easy and fun! ”We are naturally our worst critic," says Nikki McElvain. “Give your inner voice a day off and take in all the compliments you can get.”
Dance Pizazz sees dance as fun and easy for all to learn. Check out http://www.dance-pizazz.com to see tips for learning how to ballroom dance.