London, UK (PRWEB) September 24, 2014
The market for adhesives in the global construction industry is expected to reach USD 8.63 billion in value terms by 2019-end. The major factors stimulating the market’s expansion are the rise of construction and renovation activities. There are lots of applications for adhesives in construction, including ceramic tiles, carpet layment, concrete, flooring underlayment, roofing, and pre-finished panels. APAC dominated the construction adhesives market globally in 2013, with the trend expected to continue owing to the rising levels of urbanisation and growing infrastructure expenditure. The surging demand for prefabricated components in the course of the construction activities is also expected to fuel the sector’s growth.
At large, most market segments are forecast to post moderate growth rates through to 2019. The acrylic adhesives segment is increasing at a faster pace compared to the other ones and is set to be the biggest segment due to ease of applications and non-flammability. Henkel AG & Co KGaA, Sika AG, HB Fuller, and 3M Company, among others, are the major suppliers of adhesives in the construction industry. In order for сompanies to stay competitive, they should regularly bring innovative products to the market.
Comprehensive report “Growth Opportunities for Adhesives in the Global Construction Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Market Analysis” drawn up by Lucintel is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Growth Opportunities for Adhesives in the Global Construction Industry 2014-2019: Trends, Forecast, and Market Analysis
Published: August, 2014
Price: US$ 3,900.00
The research report presents an in-depth examination of the adhesives market in the worldwide construction industry, segmenting it region-wise (APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW) and products (polyurethane adhesives, acrylics adhesives, polyvinyl acetate adhesives, epoxy adhesives, silicone adhesives, as well as other adhesives). The research publication offers all-round coverage of the cost structures, market trends, emerging trends in the marketplace, and key drivers of the growth in the sector. It examines the competitive landscape, offers granular profiles of the leading companies, as well as is supplemented with forecast figures for the world construction adhesives market, segmented by regions.
- Detailed analysis of the adhesives sector in the construction industry, covering its historical development, and different classifications of adhesives.
- Comprehensive analysis of the actual size of the market (volume and value), key trends in the sector during 2008-2013 as well as detailed industry forecasts to 2019, global and region-wise, by value and volume.
- Insightful competitor analysis, including an overview of the product portfolio, market share, growth leadership, as well as Porter’s five forces analysis.
- All-round assessment of growth opportunities existing in various regions, Emerging trends in the industry, strategic assessment, innovations in the sector, and M&As.
- Company profiles of the top players.
- Detailed analysis of customers across different segments, their geographic reach, and leading customer profiles.
More topical and new studies by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.