Syracuse, New York (PRWEB) September 26, 2014
The Rogue Aviator Autumn Book Tour— Ace Abbott, author of The Rogue Aviator (http://therogueaviator.com/) will be initiating his autumn book tour in the Syracuse, NY area. A retired commercial pilot who has morphed into an aviation author and blogger, his memoir enlightens and entertains pilots of all ilks as well as the non-aviator. Ace Abbott (pen name) takes the reader along for an improbable journey that highlights the unique and tumultuous career of a free-spirited, fun-loving pilot. This book is spiced with humor, pathos, poignancy and debauchery, as well as scintillating, pulse-racing aviation anecdotes. It is also an insider’s revelation of commercial aviation.
Ace relates his many unique experiences while flying private charters with such celebrity icons as: Jack Nicklaus, John Glenn, Jimmy Buffett, Bob Marley, the White House Press Team, Riverdance, Helen Reddy and Olivia Newton-John, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, and many others.
The book is available at several aviation museums in the U.S., to include: the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and the Udvar-Hazy Aviation Museum in the Washington, DC area, the Air Force Museum in Dayton Ohio, and it will be available for an author-signed copy at the following venues and dates:
- Auburn, NY Seymour Public Library, September 27, 2014 at 1:00 PM.
- Albany, NY Airport; Capitol News and Gifts, September 29, 2014; 9 AM until 4 PM.
- Syracuse, NY; The Hearth at James Street, October 1, 2014, 2:30 PM.
- Syracuse, NY, Parkrose Senior Living Center, October 9, 2014; 6:30 PM.
- Syracuse Hancock Airport, NY, NY Times Store, October 10, 2014, 8 AM until 4 PM.
- Skaneateles, NY, Creekside Café; October 11, 2014, 11 AM.
- Newark International Airport, Terminal C, October 29, 2014; 8 AM until 4 PM.
- Philadelphia International Airport, CNBC News, October 30, 2014, 8 AM until 4 PM.
- Washington’s Reagan Airport, Forbes Store, October 31, 8 AM until 4 PM.
- Langley AFB BX, Virginia, November 1, 2014, 9 AM until 5 PM.
- Raleigh-Durham Airport, November 2, 2014, 9 AM Until 5 PM
In November Ace will be hosting events at Paradies airport stores in San Fran, Reno and Sacramento.
Ace has joined media folks for more than 50 interviews and was recently solicited by CNN for an interview regarding the missing Malaysian Boeing 777 (MH 370). He welcomes interviews from media entities and is available to provide entertaining presentations for civic groups, libraries, EAA local chapters, flying clubs, flight schools, etc.
For reader reviews and purchase of a soft cover or an e-book go to Amazon (http://goo.gl/SVj5w2). The book is also available at Barnes & Noble and all of the many enterprises that sell e-books.
Contact information is as follows: armflog3(at)aol(dot)com, ©561-302-1308, (o) 315-255-0590 or http://therogueaviator.com/ by clicking on the contact link.