We feel confident that Agency Cadre has provided us with a website that will make our competition green with envy and leave prospective clients with a memorable and easily navigated website.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) September 29, 2014
The Calhoun County Economic Development Council, one of Alabama’s leading economic development organizations, announces the release of their newly updated and improved website at http://www.calhouncountyedc.org; which provides visitors on any device full access to relevant information about the benefits of conducting business in Calhoun County, detailed photographs of currently available properties and highlights of business development opportunities in the area. The Calhoun County Economic Development Council (EDC) partnered with Agency Cadre, an Atlanta-based Responsive Web Design Company, http://www.agencycadre.com, to update the website to a responsive design, using parallax scrolling and interactive functionality to create a visually stunning experience built around promoting user engagement. Cadre also integrated the website with the WordPress Content Management System, and incorporate new tools allowing users the ability to locate, view and learn about all currently available EPDA properties in Calhoun County, Alabama.
“Economic Development is a highly competitive field where you often have little more than a few seconds to grab someone’s attention and get them interested in doing business with you. In a field like that it is of the utmost importance that you provide the user with a unique and informative as well as simple and intuitive website. With this in mind we approached Agency Cadre to create a professional, streamlined, and beautiful website to replace what had become a fairly dated and sometimes unwieldy site. We feel confident that Agency Cadre has provided us with a website that will make our competition green with envy and leave prospective clients with a memorable and easily navigated website. This new website relays a message of progress and modernity, a message which needed to be recaptured after previous iterations became stagnant. Agency Cadre has done an excellent job working with us and creating a world-class website that we are proud to share”
- Lucas Gockel, Research Analyst
The new http://www.calhouncountyedc.org website features the following improvements:
- Responsive Web Design: The new Calhoun County Economic Development Council website is completely responsive, offering full access to the website, including available properties, maps and contact information through all current smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- Robust and User Friendly CMS: The new website is integrated with one of the industry’s leading CMS solutions, WordPress, which were heavily customized to meet the exact needs of the Calhoun County Economic Development Council. WordPress allows users to edit, add, remove, and manage content in one of the simplest solutions available.
- Customized Visual Front-End Page Editor: One of the most unique and advanced elements that Cadre implemented for the Calhoun County EDC is a visual front-end page editor that will allow Calhoun County EDC staff members to update, add, remove, and edit content, images, videos, blog posts, and other multimedia on the website from a simple to use visual editor. This allows users to drag and drop content blocks or widgets like videos players, rearrange them visually on the page, and click on an intuitive toolbar for each feature, content block, or image, to customize them further. This visual front-end page editor provides an unprecedented amount of independent control for the Calhoun County EDC, allowing users with basic technical knowledge the ability to make updates and changes to a customized website that used to require a seasoned technical programmer. This front-end editor is implemented into the code as the website is being built, and was customized by Cadre to ensure that updates maintain continuity with the new design and responsive features.
- Custom Iconography and Design Implementation: The Calhoun County Economic Development Council’s new website features a host of custom design treatments that push it to the forefront of it’s industry. Agency Cadre implemented custom iconography, specialized image creation and interactive site elements to create a truly stunning user experience.
- More Intuitive and Useful Navigation: The website’s design has been been updated to provide a more usable layout, an adaptive menu system, and enhanced use of space and images.
- New and Improved Website Functionality: Visitors can now easily locate photographs and information of featured properties on the Calhoun County EDC website, and access an EDPA database of additional available properties in the area. Additionally, the website now features a host of new maps to help identify properties under the jurisdiction of the Calhoun County EDC, consistently updated regional news, and access to the Calhoun County EDC’s Entrepreneurial Center, one of Alabama’s premier economic incubators.
The Calhoun County Economic Development Council, whose mission it is to promote regional growth by bringing new business and industry to Calhoun County Alabama, is one of the best located economic development councils in the region. With direct access to interstate, rail, and a regional airport, and a quick access to both Atlanta, Georgia and Birmingham, Alabama, Calhoun County is one of the most convenient locations to grow a business in the Southeastern United States.
Visitors can now access http://www.calhouncountyedc.org from any device they choose, making the website one of the most functional and informative economic development websites on the market today.