Growing demand for baby diapers, adult incontinence and feminine disposable products is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global market over the next six years.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) September 25, 2014
The global PP (Polypropylene) nonwoven fabric market is expected to reach USD 30.61 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. The growing demand for baby diapers, adult incontinence and feminine disposable products is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global market over the next six years. In addition, increasing market penetration of PP nonwoven fabric for durable applications, mainly in Asia Pacific and Middle East countries, is also expected to have a positive impact on demand over the forecast period.
However, volatility in polypropylene prices on account of constant fluctuations in crude oil prices is expected to remain a key challenge for the industry. Moreover, stringent regulatory scenario, mainly in Europe and the U.S. is also expected to restrain market growth over the next six years.
The report “PP (Polypropylene) Nonwoven Fabric Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polypropylene-nonwoven-fabric-market
Request Free Sample of This Report at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/polypropylene-nonwoven-fabric-market/request
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
- Global market for PP nonwoven fabric was 5,553.6 kilotons in 2013 and is expected to reach 9,978.2 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2014 to 2020.
- Spunbonded PP nonwoven fabric emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for 47.4% of total market volume in 2013. In addition to being the largest consumed product, spunbonded fabric is also expected to be the fastest growing segment, at an estimated CAGR of 8.3% from 2014 to 2020. On the other hand, the staple PP nonwoven fabric is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 6.9% from 2014 to 2020.
- Hygiene emerged as the leading application segment for PP nonwoven fabric and accounted for 50.7% of total market volume consumed in 2013. However, owing to increasing market penetration in durable application segments, hygiene is expected to lose out some volume share over the next six years. Global demand for PP nonwoven fabric from medical industry is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.8% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global market and accounted for 40.6% of total market volume in 2013 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2014 to 2020. Middle East is expected to be the fastest growing regional market for PP nonwoven fabric, at an estimated CAGR of 10.3% from 2014 to 2020. North American demand for PP nonwoven fabric is expected to reach USD 6.91 billion by 2020.
- The global PP nonwoven fabric industry is fragmented with top five participants accounting for over 40% of the global market in 2013. Leading companies have been involved in frequent M&A activities in order to increase their market presence. Some of the major industry participants include AVGOL, Fibertex, Fiberweb, Kimberly-Clark, PGI, First Quality, Mitsui and Toray among others.
Browse all reports of this category at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/plastics-polymers-and-resins
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the PP nonwoven fabric market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Global PP Nonwoven Fabric Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
-Global PP Nonwoven Fabric Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- PP Nonwoven Fabric Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
- North America
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
Browse All Upcoming Reports by Grand View Research at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Related Reports by Grand View Research
Adhesives and Sealants Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/adhesives-and-sealants-market
The global market for adhesives and sealants is expected to reach USD 43,195.5 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growth of construction, automotive and packaging industries, mainly in China, India and Brazil is expected to drive the demand for both adhesives and sealants over the forecast period.
Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/styrene-butaidene-rubber-industry
The global market for SBR is expected to reach USD 23,144.3 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for SBR in tire manufacturing is expected to support the growth of this market over forecast period.