We’re delighted to have such a distinguished jury to review this year’s nominations which we’ve received from across the world. With their combined and varied proficiencies, we eagerly await their selection of the final winners.
Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) October 01, 2014
Silicon Valley Business App Awards 2014 (SVBA), brought to you by Regalix Inc., has announced its final jury members and nominees for the leading independent Apps and Devices awards function to be held at The Historic Del Monte Building, Sunnyvale, CA on Thursday, October 9, 2014.
This year’s award ceremony is being sponsored by Ricoh Innovations, a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services.
The entries are currently being evaluated by our jury, across three categories - Mobile Apps, Social Apps and Wearable Technology & Mobile Devices.
Jury members for SVBA 2014:
● Amrit Jassal, CTO, Egnyte
● Andreas Hofmann, Senior Director Cloud Innovation Lab, Samsung Electronics America
● Byrne Reese, Vice President of Product, Bitreserve
● Debjani Deb, CEO and Co-Founder, ZineOne
● Dennis Yang, Co-Founder & VP of Product, Bureau of Trade
● Douglas Kadlecek, President, Grio
● Erik Kokkonen, Senior Vice President, Westfield Labs
● Erik Wiener, Consulting Architect, Conversica
● Goetz Weber, Head of Strategic Partnerships & Business Development, HERE, a Nokia company
● Greg Sherwin, EVP Products, Regalix Inc.
● Jay Diamond, VP of Business Development, KNIME
● Mark Kaufman, Director, StarStar Product Management, Mblox
● Monica Malhotra, Co-Founder, Saral Solutions Inc.
● Murphy Freelen, VP/SF Studio Lead, Smart Design
● Pinaki Datta, Director, Product Management, Sears Holdings Corporation
● Ravi Keswani, CTO, Auction.com
● Sandeep Datar, Sr. Director, Design, Yahoo
● Shekhar Kale, Senior Director, Oracle Sales Cloud Product Management, Oracle
Vikas Sharan, CEO, Regalix says, “We’re delighted to have such a distinguished jury to review this year’s nominations which we’ve received from across the world. With their combined and varied proficiencies, we eagerly await their selection of the final winners. In fact, there has been a 200% increase in the number of nominations received from last year.”
Winners will be honored at Historic Del Monte Building, Sunnyvale, CA on Thursday, October 9, 2014.
Nominations received from across the world include Seagate Mobile Backup by Seagate; Adidas Smart Run by Adidas; ShareFile by Citrix; Hurricane by American Red Cross; HC1 Headset Computer by Motorola Solutions; AutoCAD 360 by Autodesk; MyIT by BMC Software; AT&T Toggle by AT&T; Cisco Jabber by Cisco; VMKP by VMware; VIP Access by Symantec and many others.
The SVBA awards provide an exceptional platform for presenting leading edge apps and wearable devices in an environment where the Apps and Devices ecosystem is expanding at a lightning speed driven by continuous innovation and new applications.
Regalix is an award-winning Global Co-Innovation company that leverages technology and marketing to help companies grow. They create successful ventures with clients through co-innovation and idea-driven frameworks that inspire companies to think differently. Founded in 1998, Regalix is based in Palo Alto. For over a decade, we have provided complete marketing services – Social, Mobile, Content, Multi-channel Campaigns, Technology Development, and Analytics – to companies such as CA Technologies, Citi, Apple, eBay, Cisco, VMware, NetApp, Cypress, LSI, Keynote, and Wipro Technologies.
For more information, please visit http://www.regalix.com
About SVBA Awards:
The Silicon Valley Business App Awards (SVBA) are designed to showcase and reward the greatest achievements and innovations across mobile app, social app and wearable technology & mobile device categories. Aimed at putting the spotlight on the best innovations, the awards will be bestowed on individual or collective efforts, selected by an eminent Jury comprising leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs from the Silicon Valley. For more information, please visit http://www.svbaawards.com.
(650) 515 3441