London, UK (PRWEB) September 25, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the Evolution Summit 2014. The event will take place on the 20th – 22nd October, 2014, in Monte Carlo, the Principality of Monaco.
The 13th annual Evolution Summit 2014 is the three-day premium invitation-only event that will feature heads of clinical trials, operations, research, and project management, as well as top-notch outsourcing vendors from the European pharmaceutical industry, and provide clinical trial leaders and global CROs an intimate environment for a productive discussion of major new drivers impacting new drug development trends and strategies.
The Evolution Summit 2014
Date: Monday 20 October 2014 – Wednesday 22 October 2014
Location: Le Méridien Beach Plaza – Monte Carlo, Monaco
Key Themes to Be Covered at the Summit 2014 Encompass:
- Pioneering Partnerships – Evolving pharma/CRO strategic alliances beyond contracted conditions and terms for a robust success of the programme
- Breaking Down Barriers – Liberating health data to ensure the high quality of clinical research
- Selection is King – Taking a cautionary approach to site selection and development to enhance clinical trial timelines and results
- Globe Trotters – Discovering the factors driving clinical research outsourcing to help succeed in the emerging world
- Mind the Gap – Raising drug pipeline productivity and reaching PoC by creating bridges from pre-clinical to clinical studies
- Innovation Patrol – Observing the corporate culture facets of innovation to deal with the pharma’s productivity challenge
- The Biomarker’s Promise – Promoting viable research programmes to direct extravagant investments in auspicious target mechanisms
The Evolution Summit 2014 is indeed a must-visit for those seeking to grow their market share, push up sales and win more business.
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered clients are eligible for special discounts.
Availability is limited, so register for this Summit 2014 right now by visiting our Registration Page.