London, UK (PRWEB) September 25, 2014
Globally, the connector industry is going through a consolidation phase. Since 1980, there have been in excess of 300 acquisitions in the industry. The biggest companies are important, and it is equally vital for connector users to be fully abreast of their capabilities and offerings.
The world's 100 leading electronic connector manufacturers’ shipments reached the USD 46.033 billion mark as of 2013, which represented just over 94% of the global market for connectors. The balance of the connector sector had shipments of USD 2.844 billion in 2013, representing close to 6% of the overall market.
New comprehensive research study “2014 Top 100 Connector Manufacturers” drawn up by Bishop & Associates is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: 2014 Top 100 Connector Manufacturers
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 3,950.00
The research report provides a complete, unprejudiced analysis of the world's 100 leading electronic connector manufacturers. The study offers detailed statistical data that benchmark the world’s major connector manufacturers by the key industry measurements including total sales for 2012-2013, sales by end-use equipment sector, sales by product category, among others. Each manufacture covered is exhibited by 2013 sales, and is ranked by the geographic region with year-to-year percentage change. All in all, the report is an indispensible source of authoritative data required for analysing each of the major 100 electronic connector suppliers from pole to pole.
- In-depth overview of the top 100 connector manufacturers.
- Thorough review of the top 10 electronic connector manufacturers.
- Detailed analysis of the 2nd tier worldwide electronic connector manufacturers.
- Comprehensive analysis of the 3rd tier electronic connector manufacturers.
- In-depth study of the 4th tier electronic connector manufacturers.
- Granular insights into the 5th tier electronic connector manufacturers.
- Up-close look at the balance of top 100 electronic connector makers.
- Insightful discussion of the top 100 manufacturers by region of the globe.
- Comprehensive data on shipments ranked by region, by end-use equipment market and product category.
- Coverage of the top 100 connector manufacturers – percent market share by the world’s region.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at Bishop & Associates page.