Texas resident professionals must complete 8 hours of ongoing annuity continuing education during each renewal period...
New Port Richey, FL (PRWEB) September 26, 2014
BEST, one of the premier regulatory Insurance Continuing Education Courses providers in the country, introduces its 2014 10-hour (8-hour Annuity / 2-hour Ethics) Texas Annuity Training Course, “Guide to Annuities & Ethical Marketing Practices,” which meets the continuing education requirement for insurance professionals renewing their Texas Insurance License. This training course includes: unlimited retakes of review questions and final examinations, instant grading, access to certificates of completion, and unbeatable customer service with course accessibility for one year from purchase. (Reminder: Only 15 credit hours may be Self-Study.)
This course introduces the concept of annuities. It contains topics such as:
- Understanding annuities
- Descriptions of fixed/variable annuities
- Annuity tax laws and more
Texas Annuity Training Requirement:
- Texas resident professionals must complete 8 hours of ongoing annuity continuing education during each renewal period subsequent to completing the initial 4 hour annuity training course. The initial 4 hour annuity training course counts towards the 8 hour requirement during the renewal period completed.
- The Continuing Education exemption based on 20 years of continuous licensure does not apply to the Annuity Continuing Education Course requirement.
- This requirement only applies to resident agents.
Visit http://www.bestonlinecourses.com to view a complete catalog of Texas Insurance Continuing Education courses online that will help you get your insurance license renewed from the comfort of your home or office.
About Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc.
Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc. (BEST) is a premier provider of nationally approved continuing education for financial and insurance professionals. BEST also provides advanced training programs to the Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA), mutual fund, insurance and financial services industry. BEST conducts and administers over 500 continuing education classes throughout the country, which on average are attended by over 61,000 insurance agents, accountants and lawyers annually. BEST also conducts national symposiums and seminars with an average attendance of over 100 Financial Advisors throughout the country.