Silver Spring, MD (PRWEB) September 29, 2014
Letter Storm, released earlier in the summer, has received 4.5 out of 5 stars by reviewers in the App Store. One reviewer, Mickey Boiler, states that Letter Storm is, “Challenging, fun, and addictive! I was looking for a game to exercise the brain’s 'vocabulary muscles,' and Letter Storm fits the bill.”
Letter Storm is a race against the clock to assemble words as letter tiles rain down onto the screen. Every level challenges the player to complete a new objective before moving to the next level. This game is a true test of how quickly a mind functions under pressure. As the game is played, new obstacles occur including encountering tiles that freeze time or explode.
Letter Storm 1.1.features:
- A dictionary with over 170,000 words
- A variety of fun objectives including: Race against time, Clear the screen, and Accumulate tons of points
- Three challenging modes to play in and Easy mode for passing difficult levels
- Three upgradable types of power ups
- Online leaderboards so you can see how you compare
Plus new with 1.1 is:
- A whole page of exciting new levels
- Difficulty adjustments allowing for more time
- Game optimizations
Reviewer raspberrycoconut added that Letter Storm is a, “Really fun game! Kind of like Tetris mixed with Scrabble or Crosswords. Very addictive.”
Mega-Prompt is a new mobile app development, marketing and publishing company. It is part of the Dynaxys family, a woman-owned small business that delivers mobile applications, software, hosting and accounting solutions to government, commercial and non-profit clients.