Sierra Trading Post offers product for anyone who, like us, loves deals and outdoor adventures.
CHEYENNE, WYO (PRWEB) September 26, 2014
Sierra Trading Post, the highly popular destination to buy apparel, footwear, outdoor and fitness gear at up to 70 percent off, will open a Fort Collins store on Thursday, Oct. 9. The Internet retailer is part of the TJX family of companies, and it currently operates stores in Greenwood Village, Colo., Cheyenne and Cody, Wyo., Boise, Idaho and Reno, Nevada.
In addition to saving up to 70 percent on well-known brand names, customers can expect an exciting and different retail shopping experience at the new Fort Collins location.
“Sierra Trading Post offers product for anyone who, like us, loves deals and outdoor adventures,” says Sierra Trading Post Assistant Vice President Brent Layton. “We’re thrilled to join the Fort Collins community.”
GRAND OPENING, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9
Local shoppers can enjoy the newest Sierra Trading Post retail store 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday during the Grand Opening.
- First 300 shoppers through the door on Thursday receive a complimentary tote bag, plus an extra 10% off purchases storewide, excluding gift cards
- Gift cards from $25-$500 will be given to first 100 shoppers through the door Thursday
- Enjoy an extra 20% off purchases storewide, excluding gift cards, all weekend long
- Enter for a chance to win a ski trip for two to Jackson Hole, full details in store
STORE FACTS & FEATURES
- Location: 3500 S. College Ave., Fort Collins in “The Square” at South College and Horsetooth
- More than 18,000 square feet of retail space
- Regular hours:
o 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Saturday
o 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday
- Beautifully designed store layout
- Interactive shopping stations allow for searching inventory in the store
- In-store pickup saves customers time and money
- Mobile app scan feature provides additional information for most products
Sierra Trading Post offers high quality product from brands you know and love. Sierra Trading Post buyers love the deals and live for the adventure, buying from more than 3,000 brands to bring both to customers around the world.
In August, Sierra Trading Post opened its first location in Colorado at South University and Orchard in Greenwood Village.
In addition to providing a new shopping option for local residents, the new store plans to add approximately 70 full- and part-time jobs to Fort Collins. At this time, Sierra Trading Post is continuing to hire. Go to stp.me/FortCollinsStore to learn more.
In celebration of its new Fort Collins location, Sierra Trading Post will contribute to the community by presenting a $5,000 donation to Larimer County Conservation Corps, whose mission is to promote individual development through service for the benefit of the environment and the community. The donation will be presented at a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7:45 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 9.
ABOUT SIERRA TRADING POST
Headquartered in Cheyenne, Wyo., Sierra Trading Post is a leading off-price Internet retailer. Our buyers “Love the Deals and Live the Adventure.” Sierra Trading Post has offered customers savings of up to 70% since 1986 on outdoor gear, shoes, clothing, accessories and home furnishings. In addition to the Fort Collins, Colo., location, Sierra Trading Post has stores in Greenwood Village, Colo.; Boise, Idaho; Reno, Nevada; Cheyenne and Cody, Wyo., as well as a Technology Campus in Fort Collins. Sierra Trading Post is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.