This lightweight gel has an instant anti-shine effect thanks to matifying powders that absorb excess sebum, while softening the skin.
SAINT-MALO, FRANCE (PRWEB) September 28, 2014
Fleur’s introduces Matifying Cream-Gel, part of the launch of their new Purifying Collection. Fleur’s laboratories have created “floral bouquets” using advanced cultivation techniques which allow for optimal stainability and the highest grade of cosmetics efficacy. Purifying Floral Bouquet is made from three floral extracts that act in synergy to reduce sebum, detoxify the skin and reduce inflammation. This lightweight gel has an instant anti-shine effect thanks to matifying powders that absorb excess sebum, while softening the skin. Ideal for combination to oily skin, this gel moisturizer is infused with hazelnut oil which acts as an astringent, regulating sebaceous secretions and tightening pores.
Matifying Cream-Gel................150 ml, suggested retail price $42.00
Directions for use: apply morning and evening all over face and neck.
- Purifying Floral Bouquet – composed of three extracts that work synergistically. Sebo-regulating, purifying, detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Silene Extract – protects the skin from bacteria. Antioxidant and soothing properties.
- Butterfly Lavender Extract – antiseptic, regenerating and softening actions.
- Samphire Extract – sebo-regulating effect. Helps reduce blemishes.
- Matifying Powders – absorb excess sebum, soften, provide a velvety feel to the cream.
- Hazelnut Oil – moisturizing, astringent: regulates sebaceous secretions and tightens the pores.
- Instant matifying effect – 91%*
- Excess sebum instantly eliminated – 77%*
- Hydrated skin – 96%*
*Satisfaction assessed on 24 volunteers for 28 days after twice-daily use.
Fleur’s at a Glance:
Fleur’s, literally meaning “flowers,” draws its inspiration and actives from the beauty and power of the floral universe, the splendor and expression of art and ultimately the inexhaustible possibilities of science. These passions are synergistically combined with aromachology, fruits, minerals, floral waters and organic ingredients to create an effective and sensorial skin care line. Fleur’s focus is blending effective treatments with a true spa experience in every facet - unique and imaginative treatments and techniques. We are one of the only spa brands with our own laboratory, allowing us to research and cultivate our own ingredients, develop unique cosmetic formulas, manufacture skin care products and create cutting-edge professional treatments to deliver remarkable results.