Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) September 29, 2014
Brivo Systems LLC, a leader in cloud applications for security management, today announced that it will be hosting the Beyond the Cloud Leadership Summit during ASIS 2014 with Brivo dealers, end users and partners to address the latest trends in the cloud and connected devices. Steve Van Till, CEO and President of Brivo Systems, and Charlie Isaacs, CTO for Customer Connection at salesforce.com, will speak at the summit on “Bringing the Cloud to New Levels of Service Through the IoT.” The event is being held in the Georgia World Congress Center Room C203 on Monday, September 29 at 4:30 pm.
As the cloud has moved past being a buzzword and is now considered a necessary part of business strategies, it’s important for all industries to know how to incorporate the cloud into existing products and solutions. At the event, Steve Van Till will discuss the changes that have been made in physical products as more businesses leverage the cloud, providing non-traditional opportunities that offer elements of convenience, without sacrificing security.
“I’m excited to showcase our recent jumps forward in the wearables space, including joining the Salesforce Wear initiative and launching Rändivoo on the Salesforce App Exchange,” said Brivo’s Van Till.
Brivo Systems will showcase five of its offerings, including the recently launched NthID and Rändivoo applications, during the ASIS Conference (booth #2205) from September 29 – October 2. The five products include:
1. Brivo OnAir: A cloud-based access control and video platform that features a Smartvue video gateway providing a cost-effective storage and management solution to small, medium and enterprise markets.
2. IPAC Telephone Entry System: The first Internet-enabled outdoor access control system with Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) that is fully integrated into Brivo’s access control solutions.
3. Rändivoo Visitor Experience System: An authenticated identity system that has native integration with Salesforce and redefines the way visitors interact with office spaces. The product is integrated with the Nymi, the world’s first wearable authentication device that provides persistent identity on the body.
4. NthID Mobile Credential & Digital Reader app: Brivo’s newest approach to mobile credentials and identity management pairs with an industry-revolutionizing digital reader built on the iOS platform.
5. Identity Box (“IDBox”): A physical representation of Brivo’s SAM API that can identify known and unknown individuals based on connected devices they are carrying. The IDBox will bring convenience and presence to the security industry.
For more information on Brivo’s products, please visit its website: http://www.brivo.com.
About Brivo Systems
Brivo Systems is a worldwide leader of cloud-based physical access control and video surveillance systems. When first introduced in 2002, Brivo’s Security as a Service model was a disruptive solution, and after a decade of evolution, it still remains at the forefront of innovation.
Currently managing over 5 million users, Brivo provides unmatched scalability and centralized security management for global enterprises, while retaining the ease of use that makes it a favorite for small and medium-sized businesses. The Company’s award-winning Brivo OnAirSM security management system is unique in providing combined access and video management in a single cloud platform.
Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Brivo was founded in 1999 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Duchossois Group.
Salesforce and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
# # #