“Our NCOHF Affiliate partners have shown tireless dedication to children’s oral health, and we are proud to support their important work."
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
Thanks to generous support from corporations and caring individuals, National Children’s Oral Health Foundation: America’s ToothFairy® (NCOHF) awarded more than $150,000 in grants to non-profit clinical partners. These organizations are part of the NCOHF Affiliate Network and deliver comprehensive educational, preventive and treatment services for vulnerable children.
- Just Kids Dental: $25,000 America's ToothFairy Grant
- The Center for Pediatric Dentistry: $15,000 Patterson Dental Sparkle ToothFairy Grant
- Kids’ Community Dental Clinic of Burbank: $12,500 Medicom ToothFairy Grant
- University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry: $12,500 Medicom Grant
- A.T. Still University - Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health: $10,000 Avi Reichental Grant
- Children’s Dental Services: $10,000 Fred Hayman Family Foundation Grant
- Gateway to Oral Health Foundation: $10,000 Robert Hayman ToothFairy Grant
- Kemple Memorial Children's Dental Clinic: $10,000 Thomas M. Prescott ToothFairy Grant
- San Gabriel Valley Foundation for Dental Health: $10,000 Centrix ToothFairy Grant
- Virginia Commonwealth University: $10,000 TSC EcoSolutions Grant
- Central Community College Dental Hygiene Clinic: $10,000 America's ToothFairy Board of Directors Grant
- Contra Costa Health Services - Children's Oral Health Program: $5,000 Christopher Clark Grant
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Dentistry: $5,000 Henk van Duijnhoven Grant
- Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department: $5,000 America's ToothFairy Grant
- The Gary Center: $2,500 Best Affiliate Video Grant Award
Since its founding in 2006, NCOHF has delivered more than $14 million in direct funding, donated dental products and educational resources to its nonprofit Affiliate Network and community programs throughout North America reaching millions of children with oral health services.
“Our NCOHF Affiliate partners have shown tireless dedication to children’s oral health, and we are proud to support their important work,” said Fern Ingber, NCOHF President and CEO. “The generous support of individual, organizational and corporate partners makes these grants possible and enables the NCOHF Affiliate Network to reach more children with critical oral health services.”
About National Children’s Oral Health Foundation: America’s ToothFairy®
National Children’s Oral Health Foundation: America’s ToothFairy (NCOHF) is dedicated to raising awareness of the #1 chronic childhood illness: pediatric dental disease, facilitating the delivery of comprehensive oral health services and eliminating this preventable disease from future generations. With a growing Affiliate network of exemplary non-profit community programs, the America’s ToothFairy Kids Club, and professional and student service programs, America’s ToothFairy is building a powerful, united effort to eliminate tooth decay and protect the smiles of our most vulnerable children. Also extending services in Canada as Canada’s ToothFairy, NCOHF is reaching children throughout North America. For more information, please visit http://www.AmericasToothFairy.org.