London, UK (PRWEB) September 29, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the 3rd edition of Asia’s premier CBRNe event – The Non-Conventional Threat: CBRNe Asia 2014 (NCT CBRNe Asia 2014), happening on the 14th – 16th October 2014, in Cambodia, the land of the 7th Wonder of the World.
Organised by IB Consultancy, this three-day conference and exhibition will draw together top-notch speakers and government delegations from the length and breadth of Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and the United States of America.
The event will bring the hottest topics to the attendees’ attention, including:
- CBRNe in Southeast Asia – Challenges ahead and Multinational Response
- CBRN Special Forces in Southeast Asia
- CBRN Detection, Threat Analysis and C4I
- Biological Analysis and Mass Casualty Treatment
- CBRN Protection and Civil Crisis Management
- CBRN Response and Recovery
- The Future of CBRN Procurement in Asia – State-of-the-Art and the Way Ahead.
NCT CBRNe Asia 2014
Date: October 14 – October 16, 2014
Location: The Koh Pich (Diamond Island) City Hall in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
NCT CBRNe Asia 2014 Highlights:
- The NCT CBRNe Asia 2014 event is the established and leading regional annual conference, exhibition and exercise.
- Live demonstration of joint capabilities of Cambodia and Vietnam.
- The event is hosted by the ‘Golden Land’, in co-operation with Cambodia’s MoD, the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs and the Cambodian National Defense Authority of Chemical Weapons.
- A great number of high-ranking government officials and military leaders in the conference.
- The regional 2-day conference with high-level global speakers, stream sessions, as well as interactive workshops.
- The regional 3-day workshop of the UN Office for Disarmament Affairs, which runs alongside with NCT CBRNe Asia 2014, will bring together stakeholders from the whole ASEAN region.
- Outstanding exhibition showcasing the up-to-date equipment and technology.
- The high-prestige Gala Dinner, where the information about the winners of the 2nd edition of NCT CBRNe Awards 2014 will be revealed.
The NCT CBRNe Awards 2014 are an excellence opportunity to reward organisations and companies that have provided considerable output to the CBRNe end-user Community by offering superior products, best-in-class solutions, and prominent innovations. The nominees were officially announced on September 2, 2014, during the NCT CBRNe Europe 2014 event.
This year’s award categories encompass:
- NCT CBRNe Product Awards – for most excellent product, service or solution.
- The NCT CBRNe Capability Awards – for the organisation or nation that has enhanced its capabilities or impacted the capabilities of another organisation or country.
- NCT CBRNe Innovation Awards – for most innovative product, service or research effort.
- NCT CBRNe Community Awards.
CBRN is at the bottom of security threats in Asia and this is why the NCT CBRNe Asia event series is the region’s No.1 annual conference, exhibition and exercise.
Hurry up to become part of Asia’s premier event!
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.