“As the new destination for information governance, dspCloud gives data contributors unprecedented access to a rich knowledgebase of content geared to the demands of information governance programs," said Rex Ahlstrom, Chief Strategy Officer.
Washington, DC and South Harwich, MA (PRWEB) October 01, 2014
BackOffice Associates, the worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, today announced the general availability of its market-first dspCloud platform during the keynote address of its BackOffice Associates Data Summit held in Washington, D.C. dspCloud offers data stewards a complete cloud-based data solution that provides continuous access to strategic enterprise information governance content and business to data reference models. The solution features a rich repository of industry best practice data quality analytics, reports, legacy system information and vertical-specific business content that can accelerate time-to-value and deepen overall visibility into data migration, data quality and data governance initiatives.
“As business and IT strategies continue to evolve, the volume, velocity and variety of enterprise information continues to expand while accuracy often remains a rampant problem,” said Rex Ahlstrom, chief strategy officer, BackOffice Associates. “As the new destination for information governance, dspCloud helps mitigate this issue by giving data contributors unprecedented access to a rich knowledgebase of content specifically geared to the demands of information governance programs and designed to de-risk and accelerate information governance projects.”
dspCloud serves as enterprises’ definitive resource for data that drives all areas of corporate information governance and takes the guesswork out of determining optimal processes and content for complex data projects. Key features include:
- Subscription-based data stewardship community offers centralized gateway to fine-tuned content elements, best practices and real-world expertise from BackOffice Associates experts, customers and peers
- Social workspaces help data contributors and stewards collaboratively manage master, strategic and metadata elements
- Top-notch designs, mapping and deep industry-specific data quality metrics/rules align with highest data governance standards for SAP deployment or consolidation projects
- Embedded analytics and dashboards monitor enterprise-specific metrics and goals for accelerated information governance excellence
- Intuitive and self-guided cloud-based user experience drives higher productivity among data contributors inside and outside the organization
- User learning cycle velocity increases via continuously updated evolving data and knowledge base
- Universal access enables reuse of rules and processes for lower project total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Lower IT overhead achieved with secure and seamless integration with BackOffice Data Stewardship Platform (DSP) and SAP Accelerator products
- Continuously available via a Web browser or mobile device
When coupled with the BackOffice Associates Data Stewardship Platform (DSP), dspCloud provides end-to-end visibility across data governance and data quality project lifecycles and metrics and extends accessibility through any mobile application or device.
For more information on dspCloud, please visit http://www.boaweb.com/dspcloud/.
About BackOffice Associates
BackOffice Associates is a worldwide leader in information governance and data migration solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. The company's range of products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. BackOffice Associates' products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, BackOffice Associates has an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Graybar. BackOffice Associates is a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Canada, Dubai, India, Singapore and the U.K. To learn more, please visit http://www.boaweb.com.
# # #
SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.