Somerset, N.J. (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
Catalent Pharma Solutions (Stand 2C9), the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products, today announced a full agenda for the 25th Annual CPhI Worldwide Exhibition to be held in Paris, France, from October 6th to 9th.
Catalent is showcasing a number of advanced technology and supply capability expansions during the show, including its facilities in China and Japan, recently opened to support the growing business in both manufacturing and clinical supply. Additionally, Catalent will discuss its sites in Germany and the United States, which provide integrated platforms to support clients’ needs in biomanufacturing, hot melt extrusion, aseptic technologies, softgels and other oral doses forms.
Catalent will be sponsoring the Pre-Connect Conference, on Monday October 6th, and a number of Catalent experts will be chairing sessions and speaking including:
- Module D, Drug Delivery Systems, 11.30am – 1.00pm
Chaired by Dr. Kurt Nielsen, Chairman of Catalent Applied Drug Delivery Institute, Chief Technology Officer, SVP of Innovation & Growth.
Speaker: Julien Meissonnier, R&D Platform Director, Rx Softgel who will present “Overcoming Bioavailability Challenges – Proven Approaches and Technologies”
Dr. Nielsen will also be speaking on “Optimal Delivery Profile for Better Patient Outcomes”
- Module F, BioPharmaceuticals 2.15 – 2.45pm
Speaker: Gregory Bleck, Global Head R&D, Biologics will present “Achieving a Cognitive Change in Manufacturing Strategy: From Hybridoma to High Performance Cell Line”
- Module G: Biosimilars, 3.45pm – 5.15pm
Chaired by Andrew Sandford, Vice President Biologics
Speaking during the session will be Dr. Christelle Dagoneau, Director of Biologics, on the subject “The Path to Successfully Marketing a Biosimilar Product, Beginning with a High Performing Technology Platform”
- Module H: New Trends in Oncology 4.20 – 4.45pm
Speaker: Dr. David Rabuka, Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, Redwood Bioscience will present “Enabling the Development of Improved Antibody Drug Conjugates with SMARTag™ Technology”. Catalent has acquired an exclusive license to market the SMARTag technology and has subsequently collaborated with Redwood for its ongoing development and marketing.
During the exhibition, two Catalent executives are speaking as part of the Speaker’s Corner programme:
- 7th October, 2.00pm: Sharon Johnson, Senior Vice President, Global Quality & Regulatory Affairs. Her session will cover “Regulatory Excellence: Being Audit Ready Every Day. Catalent's Proprietary System that Achieves Industry Leading Audit Record”
- 8th October, 3.00pm: Steve Leonard, Senior Vice President, Global Operations will present "Is My Supply Chain Robust Enough? Metrics, Best Practices and Processes to Evaluate and Implement"
Catalent is also participating in two Pharma Insight Briefings during the show:
- 8th October, 10.15am: Dan Peizer, Director of Global Sales and Marketing, Animal Health will present “New Tricks for Old Dogs: Utilizing Drug Delivery Techniques from Human Pharma for Animal Health”.
- 9th October, 12.45pm: Gerry Hepburn, VP and General Manager, Clinical Supply Solutions will speak at the “Pharma Industry Skills & Professional Trends Update, China” session.
Catalent is pleased to be sharing the celebration of its 80 years of Softgel innovation, with the landmark of CPhI’s 25th anniversary, and to this end is the main sponsor of the celebratory dinner, to be held on the evening of the 8th of October at the Intercontinental Paris Le Grand hotel.
Catalent has also been shortlisted in the CPhI Awards for the “Innovation in Partnering” category for its work with Redwood Bioscience on the proprietary SMARTag technology.
For further information or to arrange a meeting with a member of the executive team at the show, please contact Richard Kerns at richard(at)nepr(dot)eu
Catalent Pharma Solutions is the leading global provider of advanced delivery technologies and development solutions for drugs, biologics and consumer health products. With over 80 years serving the industry, Catalent has proven expertise in bringing more customer products to market faster, enhancing product performance and ensuring reliable clinical and commercial product supply. Catalent employs approximately 8,000 people, including over 1,000 scientists, at nearly 30 facilities across 5 continents, and in fiscal 2014 generated more the $1.8 billion in annual revenue. Catalent is headquartered in Somerset, N.J. For more information visit http://www.catalent.com
More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied.™