The Small Business Summit is THE place for small business entrepreneurs to get a fresh dose of inspiration, new ideas, network and have fun.
New York, New York (PRWEB) October 01, 2014
The 9th Annual Small Business Summit - http://www.SmallBizTechSummit.com - is a unique blend of fast paced information, high energy networking and passionate celebration of small business success.
The founder of Ugg, Brian Smith, keynotes this year's Summit and shares how his journey from idea to reality led to the birth of a billion dollar company. Mr. Smith's best practices for growth and how they apply to small businesses are one of the highlights of this years Summit.
"There's nothing like seeing hundreds of small businesses gathered together in one day", said Ramon Ray, producer of the Small Business Summit. The 9th Annual Small Business Summit brings together a diverse group of business owners who attend the Summit to learn from experts, network with each other and have fun.
Speakers at the Summit include experts and entrepreneurs:
- Sarah Endline, Sweet Riot - a chocolate entrepreneur's insight on small business growth and publicity
- Cliff Worley, Shark Branding - lessons in building a celebrity brand online
- David Newman, Do It Marketing - master marketer's secret sauce to making prospects say "yes"
- Carmen Sognonvi, Urban Dojo - ninja marketer on why old school marketing (flyers and posters) works in digital world
- Paul Berry, Rebel Mouse - former CTO of Huffington Post why content is the new way to sell
- Jean Tang, Market Smiths - how better writing in blogs and web sites increases sales
- Google vs Microsoft - Microsoft Princess Melanie Gass & Google Partner Michael Spadaro debate which platform is best for small businesses
Small businesses face many challenges in running and growing their businesses.The 9th Annual Small Business Summit is THE place they can attend to get a fresh dose of inspiration, new ideas, network with their peers and have fun.