Our embrace Excel approach is proving to be a sound strategy for companies of all sizes
Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) October 01, 2014
Vena Solutions, an industry recognized provider of next-generation Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, continues to expand its global customer base and achieve targets that are out-pacing projections.
Highlights of the first half of 2014 include:
- Exceeding the total number of software transactions in all of 2013; signing major clients in the retail, entertainment, banking, education sectors, among others.
- Experiencing strong international sales in the United Kingdom, South Africa and Asia.
- Signing and on-boarding new sales and implementation partners in both North America and International regions, including Obero Solutions, Applied Analytix Inc., and SandPoint Consulting,Inc.
- Being awarded top customer satisfaction ratings from the BPM Partners. Vena achieved a score of 4.67 out of 5 and ranked 2nd in the CPM industry segment.
- Achieving Core Vendor in the BPM Partners’ The Pulse of Performance Management 2014 survey in recognition of an outstanding product and market potential.
With Q3 results being finalized now, Vena is trending toward more than three times the number of sales transactions compared to last year. Further, with a strong pipeline heading into Q4, total sales for 2014 are expected to almost triple year over year. Contracts are underway with new clients in New Zealand, Panama and the U.S. Government as Vena expands its global reach and penetrates the government market.
When asked why Vena is seeing such strong momentum, Don Mal, CEO and Co-Founder of Vena Solutions, explained, “Vena is proving to be a significant market disruptor. Traditional players and many new entrants to this competitive CPM market keep trying to swim up-stream by replacing Microsoft® Excel®. If you understand how people actually work, you realize Excel is used every day and people don’t want to give it up. Our embrace Excel approach is proving to be a sound strategy for companies of all sizes, particularity because of its ability to support any spreadsheet-intensive process.”
ABOUT VENA SOLUTIONS
Vena Solutions has redefined how companies automate their most mission-critical finance, accounting and business processes. Our platform embraces the best of Microsoft Excel, extending and evolving its capabilities to create a next-generation enterprise solution that is powerful, yet intuitive. Vena is a first-to-market solution that offers the most comprehensive suite of cloud-based corporate performance management (CPM) capabilities with a quick deployment methodology - all without compromising what you love best from Excel.