ACAMES certified agents help calculate subsidies and explain how deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and copayments work under The Affordable Care Act
Bedford Park, Illinois (PRWEB) September 30, 2014
At no cost to the individual, the ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions(ACAMES) professionals can assist Colorado residents enroll in Connect For Health Colorado. The licensed and certified ACAMES professionals specialize in: helping individuals determine their eligibility for premium assistance and calculate if they qualify for a subsidy or tax credit; shopping from ACAMES national insurance companies to select the plan options that best meet their individual needs; assisting in senior products such as Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Products; and helping those who recently lost their job-based health insurance coverage.
Who is ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions?
- ACAMES is a licensed, certified and multi-lingual national enrollment firm that specializes in the Health Insurance Marketplace and Senior Products.
- ACAMES is not affiliated with any governmental agency. As a Health Insurance Marketplace enrollment provider, we are here to assist individuals and families secure health insurance. The insurance carrier compensates ACAMES and there is no cost to the potential customer or enrollee.
- ACAMES agents, who are certified on the Marketplace Exchange, possess extensive knowledge on the enrollment process. These certified agents also help calculate subsidies and explain how deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and copayments work under The Affordable Care Act.
Who ACAMES can assist?
1. Individuals and families:
ACAMES makes it easy for individuals to enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
2. Employers and organizations:
The advent of the Health Insurance Marketplace is an extraordinary opportunity for subsidy eligible individuals and part time employees to obtain health insurance at a low cost in many scenarios.
3. Agents and brokers:
With our help, your clients will have a clear outline and understanding of coverage options available and of Government Premium subsidies.
4. Associations and organizations:
Enrollment opportunities are available for associations, churches, and community groups.
ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions is a national enrollment firm specializing in the Health Insurance Marketplace and the Senior Product Market. ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions is not affiliated with any governmental agency. We work with consumers to determine their subsidy eligibility, review benefits and plans that will meet their healthcare needs and get them enrolled for coverage. We offer opportunities for producers to have access to our carriers on a national level. Our Call Center is staffed with multi-lingual and licensed health insurance agents who also are certified on the exchange. The company’s website http://www.ACAenroll.com and our Call Center staff are available to assist enrollees through the entire enrollment process. Go to http://www.ACAenroll.com or contact 1-800-342-0631 for more information.