The breadth of knowledge and big brands displayed at the 2014 event is immense.
(PRWEB) October 02, 2014
The 7th annual event has a jam-packed agenda of mobile leaders from the consumer and enterprise worlds. In just 2 days, senior digital visionaries from leading b2c and enterprise business including LG, Sears, HTC, Pebble, Facebook, R/GA, ESPN, Pandora, T-Mobile and American Eagle will share high level strategy how to optimize the product experience through mobile technology.
Consumer expectations have moved rapidly and now all companies (retail, media, travel and banking) need to ensure they have a winning mobile strategy. From advertising to engagement, to creating brand new physical experiences, mobile should be at the heart of every company’s story. The Open Mobile Summit, SF 2014 is the event to get new ideas, meet the right partners and understand the wealth of knowledge and technology available in order to design a mobile strategy that delights the customer.
The organiser of this year’s event, Will Broad, commented, “The breadth of knowledge and big brands displayed at the 2014 event is immense. We are really excited about the level of learning that will take place under one room in just 2 days.”
At The Open Mobile Summit, SF, 2014, over 70 industry leaders will debate innovations in mobile to understand how businesses can deliver the next level of mobile experience to their consumers in today’s digital society. These include:
- Anthony J. Melone, CTO, Verizon
- Daniel Danker, CPO, Shazam
- John Kim, CPO, Expedia
- Claude Zellweger, Advanced VP of Design, HTC
- David Finocchio, Founder and GM, Bleacher Report
- Ryan Spoon, SVP Product, ESPN
- Greg Ballard, SVP Digital Gaming, Warner Bros.
- Joe Megibow, CDO, American Eagle Outfitters
- Jeremy Wacksman, VP Marketing, Zillow
- Joff Redfern, VP Mobile Product, LinkedIn
- Tim Connolly, VP Distribution, Hulu
- Kira Scherer Wampler, CMO, Trulia
- Hardie Tankersley, VP Digital Product & Innovation, Fox
- Chris Klayko, Strategic Director for Manufacturing, Google
- Ohad Ben-Yoseph, Director of Strategy, LG Electronics
For more information about the Open Mobile Summit 2014 including speakers, agenda and venue, go to http://www.openmobilesummit.com
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is a registered company in England and Wales – Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The company specializes in providing business intelligence to business leaders across the converging mobile, Internet, media and high tech spaces.http://www.openmobilesummit.com
Media and Press Contact:
0044 207 375 7532