London, UK (PRWEB) October 01, 2014
As of 2013, the global electric vehicle (EV) sales reached 228,000 vehicles, including 95,000 plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) PHEVs and 133,000 battery electric vehicles (BEVs). With the further promotion of EVs worldwide, the sales volume is set to grow to 700,000 vehicles by the end of 2016. Worldwide, the demand for EV power batteries reached 5,662 megawatt hours (MWh) as of 2013; however, following the hike in battery capacity per vehicle and EV sales, the figure is projected to come to 31,100 MWh by end-2016. There are no major technology advancements in the power battery field. The key drivers for the slump of power battery prices are predicted to stem from the scale effect and material cost decline, with relatively moderate downside potential.
The shipments of power batteries in China reached 533MWh as of 2013, which grew by 61% YoY and captured close to 10% of the globe’s total. To date, the primary demand originates from electric city buses. As the charging facilities are far from being perfect in the country, the private electric passenger vehicles are not sold often. With respect to power battery companies, Guoxuan High-Tech and BYD boast of the shipments that have by far exceeded those of their competitors.
New study “Global and China Li-ion Power Battery Industry Report, 2014-2016” elaborated by ResearchInChina is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global and China Li-ion Power Battery Industry Report, 2014-2016
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 2,600.00
The report is a complete guide to the global and Chinese lithium-ion power battery industry, granting access to authentic data on the past and actual industry performance as well as forecast figures to 2016. The study presents an in-depth analysis of the power lithium battery industry chain; examines the electric vehicle market globally and in China; provides a discussion of the world and Chinese power lithium battery industry with major companies. Furthermore, it draws up an elaborate picture of the competition in the industry, identifies the major 3 power lithium battery manufacturers in Korea, reviews top 3 lithium-ion power battery companies in Japan, looks at the leading 3 power lithium battery manufacturers in America and Europe, and delves into the performance of the top 10 Chinese power battery companies.
- Detailed analysis of the industry chain, including the critical materials, cells, Pack and BMS, among others.
- Comprehensive review of the technology roadmap, including the cost of batteries, their performance, and development path, and more;
- Authoritative information on the market size, supply relationship, sales volume, etc. of both global and Chinese EV industry;
- Unbiased data on prices, shipment, market sizing, supply and demand, etc. of global and Chinese Li-ion power battery industry.
- Crucial insights into the operations, key technology, development plans, manufacturing and marketing strategies of the 9 lithium battery separator companies across the world, primarily in Korea, Japan and USA.
- In-depth look at the business operations, major technologies, development programmes, production and marketing of China’s 10 lithium battery separator companies.
More new reports by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.