We’ve met a lot of great people at this event whom we now closely work with and we’d love to show other hiring professionals how our affordable video interviewing solutions can also help them to make smarter hiring decisions faster.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 02, 2014
Spark Hire (http://www.sparkhire.com), the world’s fastest growing video interviewing company, will display its cost-effective platform at the HR Tech Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, NV on October 7-9.
“The Spark Hire team and I are excited to be part of the HR Tech Conference and Expo once again,” says Josh Tolan, Spark Hire CEO. “We’ve met a lot of great people at this event whom we now closely work with and we’d love to show other hiring professionals how our affordable video interviewing solutions can also help them to make smarter hiring decisions faster.”
Meet the Spark Hire team at booth #1101 where they will be providing demonstrations of their video interviewing platform and highlighting features such as:
- One-Way Video Interviews: These interviews allow candidates to record short video answers to a hiring manager’s interview questions. Members of the hiring team can share these videos with other colleagues who will appreciate being involved in the interview process right from the start.
- Live Video Interviews: These interviews allow candidates to connect face-to-face via webcam with a company representative. The interviews are also recorded and easily accessible for playback and sharing. Sharing these videos with colleagues gives them better insight into a candidate so a collective hiring decision can be made efficiently.
- Social Media Integration: This feature allows employers to connect their social accounts to Spark Hire, pull in a social avatar to be used on the platform, and post short URLs to these accounts along with a custom message to advertise job opportunities.
- Custom Branding: Upload a logo and customize a color scheme to give candidates a completely branded video interview experience from start to finish and further ensure a positive candidate experience with a Custom Welcome Video. In this recorded or embedded video, hiring professionals can introduce their company and culture to candidates and give a little more information about their business and the positions candidates are interviewing for.
- Rejection Management: Spark Hire’s rejection feature empowers hiring professionals to get back to candidates that do not make it to the next round and document the reason why. This makes for a better candidate experience and also provides insight on why candidates are not being selected.
- Analytics: Employers can track the success of their video interviewing strategies with analytics. This feature provides an interview conversion rate which will help ensure that companies are utilizing the full capabilities of the Spark Hire platform. Additionally, with Spark Hire’s analytics feature companies can calculate ROI and experience simplified and organized talent pool management.
Be sure to experience a demonstration at booth #1101 of Spark Hire’s amazing features and learn how to implement this efficient and affordable hiring solution at your company.
About Spark Hire:
Spark Hire is the fastest growing video interviewing platform in the world. Offering a completely branded one-way and recorded live video interview platform, Spark Hire helps 2,000+ companies eliminate phone screens, gain more insight into candidates, and make amazing hires. No contracts, no setup fees. Unlimited video interviews starting at $49/month. For more information, visit sparkhire.com.
About HR Technology Conference and Expo:
HR Tech has helped attendees get the maximum business benefit from technology for HR while providing them with actionable insights they can use back at the office. For the 2013 event, attendees from around the globe will learn from foremost industry experts, thought leaders from major and emerging HR consultancies, senior HR executives from the world’s leading organizations and every important software vendor on a wide range of topics concerning the use of HR technology. For more information, please visit hrtechconference.com.