New York, NY (PRWEB) October 02, 2014
The Commercial Finance Association (CFA) has announced its new Executive and Management Committees for its Fiscal Year 2015, that begins today. The Committees, comprised of key leaders in the commercial finance industry, will guide the Association, make policy decisions, confirm new members and provide advocacy, education and thought leadership for the industry.
“CFA serves as the voice of the commercial finance industry, providing engagement, opportunity, professional development programs and advocacy for our members. We wouldn’t be able to achieve our mission without the hard work, dedication and insight of our Executive and Management Committees. We look forward to continually taking CFA to the next level because of the commitment and devotion of our leaders and members,” stated Bob Trojan, CFA’s Chief Executive Officer.
The Executive Committee is elected by CFA’s Board of Directors, made up of representatives from each member company, representing over 270 commercial finance firms, ranging from large financial institutions to entrepreneurial lenders. The Management Committee is then elected by the Executive Committee.
The CFA Executive Committee for 2015 includes:
- Sami Altaher, FGI Finance
- Daniel deBrauwere, Capital One Business Credit*
- Michael Coiley, CIT
- David Crumbaugh, Latham & Watkins
- Peter G. DeMaria, JP Morgan Chase
- David M. Ellis, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- Jeffrey K. Goldrich, North Mill Capital LLC
- Thomas A. Greco, Hilco Global*
- David Grende, Siena Lending Group
- John E. Goldthorpe, JP Morgan Chase
- Michael D. Haddad, NewStar Business Credit
- Cole Harmonson, Far West Capital
- Stewart W. Hayes, Wells Fargo Capital Finance*
- Stephen P. Johnson, JD Factors LLC
- Lawrence Klaff, GB Merchant Partners, LLC
- Dan Karas, Triumph Commercial Finance
- Edward P. King, King Trade Capital*
- David Kurzweil, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Joseph Lehrer, Fifth Third Bank
- Kathleen Z. Lepak, People's United Business Capital*
- Michael Maiorino, People's United Business Capital
- Andy McGhee, AloStar Business Credit*
- Jeff McLane, Bank of America Business Capital
- Warren K. Mino, Webster Business Credit Corp.
- D. Michael Monk, Amerisource Funding
- Michael J. Murphy, Union Bank, N.A.
- Andrea L. Petro, Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- J. Michael Stanley, Rosenthal & Rosenthal, Inc.*
- Marshall C. Stoddard, Jr., Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP
- Patrick B. Trammell, Southeastern Commercial Finance, LLC
- Brian J. Van Nevel, SPECTRUM Commercial Services*
- Debra Wilson, Vertex Financial Corp.
*Denotes new Committee member as of 2015
The CFA Management Committee for 2015 includes:
- Michael D. Haddad, Immediate Past Chairman
- Michael Maiorino, Chairman
- Michael Coiley, President
- Patrick B. Trammel, First Vice President
- Andrea L. Petro, Vice President of Finance
- D. Michael Monk, Vice President
- David Grende, Vice President
- John DePledge, Vice President
Founded in 1944, the Commercial Finance Association is the international trade group of the asset-based lending, factoring and supply chain finance industries, with nearly 300 member organizations throughout the U.S., Canada and around the world. CFA provides education, networking opportunities and industry advocacy on a domestic and international basis to the commercial finance community.