ScoreBig.com Named Live Event Ticketing Partner For Shop Your Way®

Share Article

Relationship enhances member offerings for popular social shopping community

ScoreBig.com, the live entertainment industry’s first online marketplace for the safe and secure liquidation of unsold ticket inventory, today announced it has been chosen as a live event ticketing partner for Shop Your Way, a social shopping community and rewards program offering millions of products and personalized services, along with millions of ways to save.

Shop Your Way members can now earn points while receiving substantial savings on ticket purchases for thousands of live events, from the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and college sports to popular family, music, and theater performances and attractions. Shop Your Way members will be able to save up to 60 percent off box office prices on tickets and earn 5 percent back in points on all ScoreBig.com purchases. For a limited time through October 31st, 2014 members will get an additional 5 percent back in points for a total of 10 percent back in points.

“Teaming up with Shop Your Way is an innovative way for a sizeable new audience of consumers to discover how ScoreBig is increasing the affordability of live event tickets while, at the same time, helping our ticket seller partners fill seats in brand-protected manner,” said ScoreBig.com CEO David Goldberg. “We are thrilled to be able to expand our distribution and introduce our first-of-its-kind ticket marketplace to tens of millions of potential new customers with our first retail shopping partnership.”

“By adding ScoreBig’s offering, we are enriching the shopping experience for members who can now purchase live entertainment tickets and create great memories,” said Eric Jaffe, senior vice president of Shop Your Way. “Discovery, sharing and engagement are key elements of our social shopping community, so we’re looking forward to increased social interaction and sharing of memorable experiences and excitement for ScoreBig events.”

About Shop Your Way
ShopYourWay.com is a social shopping community and rewards program offering millions of products and personalized services, along with millions of ways to save. Through a network of retail partners and service providers, members can shop, compare, purchase items and earn points to use on future purchases. Members also enjoy special pricing, exclusive sales, events, access to celebrity brands and sweepstakes. And through the unique social community on shopyourway.com members can research and browse products, create wish lists, poll friends and family and even get advice from experts to help choose the products and services that best meet their needs. There is no minimum purchase required for Shop Your Way members to redeem points and points can be used toward purchases across countless product categories. Download the free Shop Your Way app available on iTunes or Google Play.

Shoppers can click here to find out more about the benefits of the ScoreBig.com and Shop Your Way program.

About ScoreBig.com
ScoreBig.com provides consumers savings of up to 60 percent on great tickets to sports, concert and theater events. ScoreBig.com customers pick their own price on seats from the floor to the rafters -all at below box office prices. For its partners, ScoreBig.com is the first and only opaque sales channel to move unsold ticket inventory in a way that protects the ticket owner’s brand and full-price sales. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Calif., ScoreBig.com was founded in 2009 and is backed by Bain Capital Ventures, U.S. Venture Partners and the Checketts Partners Investment Fund. ScoreBig.com has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies, by Billboard as one of the 10 Best Start-ups, and by Los Angeles Business Journal’s annual Patrick Soon-Shiong Innovation Awards as one of the region’s most innovative companies.

Share article on socal media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Peter Sinclair
ScoreBig, Inc
+1 310-895-0865
Email >

Wendy Barbour

310-895-0865
Email >
Visit website