London, UK (PRWEB) October 02, 2014
The global polyurethane market is projected to reach 9.6 million tonnes by 2015, driven by the revival of demand from construction, bedding and furniture, and automotive sectors. The requirement of long-lasting and low-cost materials and growing importance of energy performance in appliances and buildings is projected to propel growth in the polyurethane market. Furniture/bedding represents the biggest end-user market for polyurethane globally. Europe, followed by APAC and the U.S., dominate the world polyurethane market. The Middle East has been seeing robust growth over the last few years. The rise of investments in polyurethane production, in tandem with novel encouraging regulations has largely contributed to market growth in the region.
The world polyurethane marketplace is dominated by such heavyweights as Dow, BASF, Bayer and Huntsman, by production capacity. Competitive factors determining the players’ market presence comprise quality, price, and the line of products and services.
In-demand report “Polyurethane Chemicals and Products in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) 10th Edition” created by IAL Consultants is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Polyurethane Chemicals and Products in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) 10th Edition
Published: September, 2014
Price: US$ 18,850.00
The research study provides a comprehensive guide to the market for polyurethane chemicals and products across the EMEA region. It gives a review of the raw materials market with details on raw materials consumption by product for each geography for 2013 plus forecasts to 2018, as well as profiles of key producers. The research publication provides comprehensive market analyses for flexible foam, rigid foam, coatings, adhesives and sealants, elastomers, and binders. For each market, the report features market trends (by type), data on production of the respective PU product and pertinent raw material consumption for 2013 plus forecasts to 2018 across the EMEA region as a whole as well as by individual nation and type. An all-round assessment of major end-use markets including automotive, building & construction, footwear, furniture & bedding, refrigeration industries is provided, covering an industry overview and examination of the prevalent trends, key uses for polyurethanes, production of polyurethane products, 2013 plus forecasts to 2018. The study also presents a discussion of major market trends and drivers, reviews the competitive scenario and profiles the top industry players, besides speculating on the market’s future development path by offering granular forecasts.
- Overview of the EMEA market for raw materials, such as isocyanates and polyols, as well as the region’s raw material consumption by product, country and type 2013 with forecasts from 2014 to 2018; profiling of leading manufacturers is provided.
- Analysis of the flexible foam market, covering major trends, manufacturers, production and raw materials consumption.
- Review of the rigid foam market – key trends, manufacturers, production data and raw materials consumption.
- Discussion of the PU coatings market, including analysis of major trends, players, production and raw materials consumption.
- Assessment of the adhesives & sealants marketplace, its trends, market participants, production and consumption of raw materials.
- Examination of the PU elastomers sector, with a look at the key development trends, manufacturers, production and raw material consumption.
- Insights into the binders market, covering prevalent trends, manufacturers, binders’ production and raw materials consumption.
- All-encompassing analysis of the key end-use markets.
More in-demand studies by the publisher can be found at IAL Consultants page.