St. Louis, Missouri (PRWEB) October 06, 2014
Amerinet Inc., a leading national healthcare solutions organization, has launched a new interactive microsite to easily and directly access information on the myriad of quality and education resources available through Amerinet’s program. AmerinetQE.com brings solutions to your desktop, tablet or mobile device including:
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- Infection prevention
- Population health management
- Orientation and annual training
- Outcomes-based healthcare performance improvement consulting
- Value-based purchasing
“Executives need a well-educated, informed and proficient workforce in order for the organization to achieve the quality measures associated with healthcare reform.” said Lori Pilla, Amerinet Clinical Advantage and Supply Chain Optimization. “The interactive site allows visitors to explore the Quality and Education Program and all the member benefits that can educate your staff and enhance quality outcomes at your facility.”
Features of the microsite include:
- Program overview to showcase the solutions, tools and resources an organization receives for one low quarterly price.
- Program sampler kit to allow visitors the opportunity to test three pieces of the program – a webinar, infographic and podcast.
- On-demand video to outline the features and benefits of the subscription-based Amerinet Quality and Education Program.
"In a time when many organizations don’t reimburse for Continuing Education (CE) contact hours and Continuing Medical Education (CME), the cost effectiveness of the Amerinet Quality and Education Program enables healthcare executives to provide this benefit to their clinical staff – making it a great employee recruitment and retention tool,” stated Dee Morgillo, vice president Inquisit, Amerinet’s strategic education partner.
To see the new site, please go to http://www.amerinetqe.com.
As a leading national healthcare solutions organization, Amerinet collaborates with acute and non-acute care providers to create and deliver unique solutions through performance improvement resources, guidance and ongoing support. With better product standardization and utilization, new financial tools beyond contracting and alliances that help lower costs, raise revenue and champion quality, Amerinet enriches healthcare delivery for its members and the communities they serve. To learn more about how Amerinet can help you successfully navigate the future of healthcare reform, visit http://www.amerinet-gpo.com.