Cambridge, MD (PRWEB) October 07, 2014
The whole month of December is a wonderland of holiday excitement at Maryland’s Eastern Shore gem, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. The Four Diamond resort in historic Cambridge welcomes guests with festive fun for all ages, continuing straight through to a double dose of New Year’s Eve celebrations.
Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is offering a Maryland Getaway Special starting at just $99 per room, per night for stays between December 1-30, 2014 as well as Jan 1-4, 2015. Guests must request offer code HMHOFB at time of booking.
Holiday happenings on deck at Hyatt Chesapeake include:
- Elf Tuck-Ins for children at bedtime, complete with story time and a special treat
- Breakfast with Santa on December 6th and 13th at Water’s Edge Grill
- Seasonal decorations, including the traditional tree and a one-of-a-kind Gingerbread House
- Cambridge Christmas Parade on December 6th in downtown Cambridge
- More special Saturday events – request activity calendar from Concierge
On New Year’s Eve, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay will ring in 2015 with two DJ-hosted Dance Parties. Couples will enjoy the Adults-Only Gala with DJ-hosted Dance Party with party favors, comedy shows, fantasy casino, tarot cards, palm reading, cabaret lounge, champagne toast, and more. Children are welcome at the Family Bash with party favors, variety acts, inflatable fun, teen game room, ‘dive in’ movie, champagne toast (adults only), balloon drop at 9 pm, and more.
The New Year’s Eve Package rate starts at $359 and includes overnight accommodations and entry to one of the parties. Guests can extend their stay with overnight rates starting at $149. Rates are based on double occupancy; do not include tax and resort fee; and are based upon availability. To book make reservations please call (800) 633-7313 or visit http://www.chesapeakebay.hyatt.com.