With a cash driven economy, a vast population unserved by formal financial services and high rates of mobile phone adoption, all the ingredients are there for success.
(PRWEB) October 09, 2014
Over 150 executives are set to come together at the Mobile Payments Latin America Summit 2014 (December 2-3, Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami, FL, USA). This year, there will be a special focus on successful case studies in order to understand how to deliver convenient & reliable mobile money solutions to make the migration to mobile a reality.
In the last year alone mobile revenues in Latin America grew by 9%, coming in second among the world’s fastest growing regions. This coupled with rapidly rising smartphone penetration rates and the introduction of new services and solutions enabled by the adoption of mobile connectivity, Latin America is poised for mobile payments success. The Mobile Payments Latin America 2014 Summit will showcase exclusive case studies from across the mobile money value chain to reveal how to realize this potential by creating scalable solutions that range from financial inclusion services to seamless mCommerce experiences.
Mobile Payments Latin America 2014 Summit, project director, Ina Vaduvescu stated, “The mobile money industry in Latin America currently sits at an exciting tipping point. With a cash driven economy, a vast population unserved by formal financial services and high rates of mobile phone adoption, all the ingredients are there for success.” She continued, “This is the event where the industry will come together to debate how to overcome the infrastructural barriers, including poor network coverage and a lack of standardization that stand in the way of creating an interoperable and reliable mobile money platform in Latin America.”
For full event information, including speaker line up, conference agenda and registration information, visit: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-payments-latin-america/
Register before Friday, October 10 to save $200 on your conference pass.
To register, click on the link below before October 10 to take advantage of the Early Bird discount and join Walmart, Banorte, Wells Fargo Scotiabank and many other experts from across the value chain. Click here for full pass details: secure.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-payments-latin-america/register.php
Cutting Edge Topics Addressed at the Conference
The Mobile Payments Latin America 2014 Summit is set to explore the most cutting edge opportunities and challenges facing the mobile money ecosystem.
- MOBILE PAYMENTS READY FOR TAKE OFF: Cash driven economy, a vast population unserved by formal financial services and high rates of mobile phone adoption; the ingredients are all there. Devise a strategic business model to seize a market that is primed for the taking
- CAPTURE THE BANKED & UNBANKED: Create a scalable solution that will enable the development of an all-encompassing mobile strategy from financial inclusion services to seamless mCommerce experiences
- PAYMENTS MOVE INTO THE CLOUD: With innovative cloud based solutions vying for attention against more established SMS/USSD and NFC technologies, find the tech. strategy that works across the board – from feature phones to smartphones
- EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION: Getting the technology right is just one part of the equation. Build a robust marketing strategy around the tech. to dispel security concerns and ensure maximum uptake
- FROM COMPETITION TO COOPETITION: Grasp how collaboration is essential to overcome infrastructural barriers, including poor network coverage and a lack of standardization to create a scalable, interoperable and reliable platform that benefits the entire ecosystem
- MADE IN LATIN AMERICA! Banorte, Scotiabank, MasterCard, SAP & Mercado Pago reveal how to build products bespoke to diverse social, economic & political realities across the region that will ignite the potential of this lucrative but fragmented market
The Industry’s Leading Speakers
Over 25 of the mobile payment’s leading industry voices will take to the stage in Miami on December 2-3. They include:
- Miguel Arce Tellez, product development director, innovation channels, Scotiabank
- Mario de Armas, senior director of international payments, Walmart
- Rose del Col, VP & GM Latin America and Canada, American Express
- Sergio Goldstein, marketing, strategy and innovation director, ELO
- Jeffrey Bower, programme management consultant, Better Than Cash Alliance UNCDF
- Daniel Csoka, managing director, Mobile Money Matters
- Allison Baller, global leader, mobile payments, IBM
- Miguel Valero, director - financial inclusion and mobile channels, Banorte
- Daniel Ayala, executive vice president, Wells Fargo Bank
- Patricia Bateson, vice president/ senior busienss leader, mobile POS, MasterCard
- Paula Arregui, Product VP MercadoPago, MercadoLibre
For more information, please follow this link: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-payments-latin-america/
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is a registered company in England and Wales Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The company specializes in providing business intelligence to business leaders across the converging mobile, Internet, media and high tech spaces. http://www.openmobilesummit.com
Speaker& Conference Agenda Contact
44 (0)20 7422 4326
(USA Toll Free) 1 800 814 3459 ext 4326
Media and Press Contact LatAm – Spanish speaking
44 (0) 207 422 4375