"We're excited to bring friends and families together week after week with our Festive FRiday events!" said Maggie Anzardo, Marketing Director of Southland Mall
Miami, FL (PRWEB) October 03, 2014
Southland Mall welcomes the beginning of the fall season with a new line-up of interactive art, music and dance events. Every Friday evening, shoppers will have the opportunity to enjoy entertainment-based activities and special live performances alongside their family and friends. The “Festive Friday” stage is located inside the mall’s Center Court and each event runs from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Below is a list of events for the month:
- October 3rd – Raquel Torrent presents an exclusive “Art & Juice” workshop. The Center Court will be transformed into an art studio where children will be able to paint their own original art piece with the guidance of Torrent’s instructions.
- October 10th – The National Karate’s “Team Shendo” will perform their most popular karate routines that are kid friendly and easy to learn.
- October 17th – Want to learn self-defense moves? Join Marc Enriquez and the Miami STICKFIGHTER Club to discover how to stay safe in scary situations.
- October 24th – Join the talented dancers from Huney Shine Dance Studio as they present a special performance of their newest jazz and hip hop routines.
- October 31st – Performers from Hipnotic Dance Studio host a Halloween themed show featuring a variety of dance forms including belly dancing, salsa dancing and hip hop. Shayna Lee, International Belly
Dancer and CEO of Hipnotic Dance Studio, will grace the stage and show the audience how to shake their hips like a pro!
“Festive Fridays” are free events that are open to the public. Southland Mall is conveniently located on U.S. 1 and S.W. 205th Street, off the Florida Turnpike, Exits 11 or 12. For more information on Southland Mall or to learn about partnership opportunities for upcoming “Festive Fridays,” email inquiries to email@example.com.
About Southland Mall
Southland Mall, located in South Miami-Dade County, Florida, the densest, most populous county in the southeastern portion of the state of Florida, has over 1 million square feet of gross leasable area. Southland Mall is conveniently located on U.S. 1 and SW 205th Street, off the Florida Turnpike, Exits 11 or 12, and is the only enclosed regional mall servicing South Miami-Dade County down to the Florida Keys. Southland houses over 100 specialty stores, including Macy’s, Sears, JC Penney, TJ Maxx, Old Navy, Starbucks, a 16-Plex Regal Cinema and diverse Food Court. For more information about Southland Mall, visit mysouthlandmall.com on your mobile device, follow us on Twitter @solandmall, ‘Like’ us on Facebook at southlandmallmiami, or call (305) 235-8880.
About Gumberg Asset Management Corp.
Gumberg Asset Management Corp., a diversified real estate retail organization with a tradition of uncompromising integrity and unbeatable performance is the manager of Southland Mall. For further information, visit the Company’s website at http://www.gumberg.com.