New York, NY (PRWEB) October 06, 2014
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG), the world’s largest health-oriented communications network, today announced four of its network agencies were honored at the 2014 MM&M Awards, making Publicis Healthcare the most winning agency network recognized. Additionally, Matt McNally, President, Publicis Health Media, received the Silver Agency Marketer of the Year Award, and Allyson Mariani, Media Planner, Publicis Health Media, was honored with the Gold Young Marketer of the Year Award. PHCG agencies picked up nine MM&M awards, including:
- Agency Marketer of the Year (Silver MM&M Award): Matt McNally, President, Publicis Health Media
- Young Marketer of the Year (Gold MM&M Award): Allyson Mariani, Media Planner, Publicis Health Media
- Best Use of Direct Marketing (Gold MM&M Award): Heartbeat West and Sientra for “Feel So Good”
- Best Use of Direct Marketing (Silver MM&M Award): Digitas Health LifeBrands and Rebif® (interferon beta-1a) by EMD Serono, Inc. and Pfizer Inc for “Rebif Information Kit”
- Best Branded Website for Healthcare Professionals (Gold MM&M Award): Publicis Life Brands Medicus and Chattem, a Sanofi company for “Nasacort Allergy 24HR Launch Website”
- Best Use of Social Media (Silver MM&M Award): Heartbeat Ideas, Heartbeat West, and Corcept Therapeutics for “Cushing’s Connection”
- Best Medical Digital Initiative for Consumers (Silver MM&M Award): Heartbeat Ideas, Heartbeat West, and Corcept Therapeutics for “Cushing’s Connection”
- Best Philanthropic Campaign (Gold MM&M Award): Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and Crossroads Community for “Crossroads Community Street Fare”
- Best TV Advertising Campaign (Gold MM&M Award): Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness and AbbVie (Humira) for “Inside The Circle”
The MM&M awards, hosted by Medical Marketing & Media magazine, recognize innovative advertising, design, and communications and are selected by a jury of over 100 healthcare industry leaders. This year, 11 categories were added, including four “Personality Awards” for Individual Marketers of the Year, three categories for Agency of the Year, and the prestigious new MM&M Platinum Award for Outstanding Contribution to Healthcare, which was decided by a special committee.
The 2014 MM&M Awards ceremony was held in New York City on October 2, 2014. To view a complete list of Award winners, please visit: http://www.mmm-online.com/announcing-the-2014-mmm-award-winners/article/374951/.
# # #
About Publicis Healthcare Communications Group
Publicis Healthcare Communications Group (PHCG) is the largest health-oriented agency network in the world. A division of Publicis Groupe, PHCG manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, medical education, sales and marketing, digital, market access, and medical and scientific affairs. PHCG is dedicated to creating experiences that compel action, change lives, and amplify business outcomes. With nearly 5,000 employees, PHCG manages 13 agency brands through 70 offices located in 11 countries. PHCG’s global brands are Saatchi & Saatchi Health, Publicis Life Brands, Digitas Health LifeBrands, in-sync Customer Insights, Razorfish Healthware, Discovery, Medicus International, Publicis Health Media, and Publicis Touchpoint Solutions.
Web: http://www.publicishealthcare.com | Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/publicishealthcare