Speedflow Team will be present at booth Z-11 in the Za'abeel Hall.
London, UK (PRWEB) October 07, 2014
Speedflow, a UK-based telecom provider and VoIP software developer, is going to attend and exhibit at the GITEX 2014 being held at the Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai UAE, from 12 October to 16 October. Speedflow's representatives will be present at booth Z-11 in the Za’abeel Hall.
Attendees are invited to visit the Speedflow stand and get more information about the company’s high-quality telecom services and VoIP software solutions. The Company will be showcasing the following:
- A wide range of high-class telecom services including A-Z termination, VoIP wholesale, VoIP retail, CLI routes and SMS offerings.
- The new release of the carrier grade MediaCore Class 4 Solution with Switching, Routing, Billing, Transcoding and Guardian (revenue assurance system) onboard. The new version introduces a flexible mobile interface, an enhanced SMS module, and updates to invoicing and report generation tools.
- The new release of the innovative CallMax Class 5 Solution with integrated billing. The modular structure comprises IP PBX, Calling Card and Call Shop platforms. The updated release includes a renovated reseller panel, autodialing with prerecorded IVR, and CDR filtering.
- AccuCore - a convenient accounting and financial analysis software solution for telecommunications companies.
- The cutting-edge Pay-n-Get Turnkey Solution for pre-paid services that eliminates the need for scratch cards.
- The Channel Partner Programme – a win-win opportunity for businesses to generate new and continuous revenue streams by distributing Speedflow's high-quality products.
Speedflow software solutions provide a high level of reliability and security, help our customers to offer better-quality communications services, simplify their business processes, and improve productivity.
For further information about the event or to arrange a meeting, please contact the Speedflow team via info(at)speedflow(dot)com
For more information about Speedflow's Services and Solutions, please visit http://www.speedflow.com